Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttonmasher View Post
    I see. I'm awaiting the inevitable Blood Elf update soon to come... SOMETHING...
    Supposedly they were still supposed to be happening this expansion but they've already stated they haven't even started on them in a blue post just a few days ago.

So, I imagine that will come in the final patch of the expansion at the earliest. Which is pretty terrible, but if we wind up getting an Azshara expansion following Warlords, I'm ready for the alleged "year" of Warlords to pass so we can just move on.

Still would like to see updated model for blood elves, but they're going to look pretty much the same anyway so it's not like it's a huge deal.

Deleted
    same shit, different day, another year. Useless blizzcon this year. cmon blizzard seriously is this the best you can offer? fix you're games omg!.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldamon View Post
    Well do you remember these leaked infos we had before WoD announcement? That Stormwind will be sieged and raided?
    Maybe that's why they don't fix it. Why fix something that's gonna get wasted...
    <Siege of Stormwind>... Sounds so much fun after more than a year with the siege of Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    Did any horde town or city get destroyed in Cata or MoP with the exception of Taurajo, a small village in The Barrens? Alliance has lost Theramore, the Park in SW, Auberdine, and Silverwind Refuge. So, yeah, we will complain about our Capital City not being repaired.
    The Alliance also lost Southshore and the Stonewrought Dam in Loch Modan.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliesheep View Post
    <Siege of Stormwind>... Sounds so much fun after more than a year with the siege of Orgrimmar.
    ... that was heroic Garrosh's 4th phase...