Question Tier tokens: gone and replaced by armor type?

Am I nuts or had I read that the traditional tier tokens (Vanq, Conq, Prot) are gone and replaced simply by: Mail, Plate, Cloth and leather? Hows tier going to work exactly?

Deleted
    I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's exactly like you said.

If a cloth legs tier item drops, anyone that can use cloth says 'I'll have that' someone wins and then "opens" the item, that item will then be that persons cloth tier legs.

The primary and secondary stats of that item will be fixed (based on who "opened" it), but there's a chance the item will have one of the new tertiary stats:

Movement Speed: (New) Increases your movement speed
    Indestructible: (New) Causes the item to not take durability damage
    Leech: (New) Causes you to be healed for a portion of all damage and healing done
    Avoidance: (New) Reduces your damage taken from area-of-effect attacks

and / or (bit fuzzy on this bit..) maybe a socket / warforged?

Looking in the Raid Journal, the tokens are still there. I looked on Flamebender as an example in foundry and the tokens say they create a tier item for your class. They still have the class restrictions on tokens. They open similarly to timeless isle tokens however, no need to visit a vendor anymore, right click to create the item.

Thanks for both answers but it cant be both lol. Either it still works Conq/Vanq/Prot and you loot the token and get the gear based on that. Or its Cloth/Mail/Leather/Plate and you loot the token based on that.

Trying to work this out so we can determine our roster and how balanced Tier and armor types are :/

So you can keep "rolling" for new stats every week until you get the "perfect" piece. Sounds like a good way to keep people running raids. And a terrible thing for those hapless souls plagued by bad RNG.

Deleted
    Looks like it's what kelnoctis said:

http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=178209

at the bottom you can see which classes are for which token