Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Gladiator single target is extremely high end atm, probably to make up for the fact that its aoe is dogshit

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Absolutely, but you should approach it as a tank who wants to DPS, not a DPS who wants another DPS option.
    Sorry, but Celestalon is pretty blunt that its a dps spec.

To OP: It is so fun! No downtime at all. You have to watch procs and your rage. I was stuck between prot paladin and a Assassination rogue. Then I tried gladiator and was giggling like a kid in a candy store. It's a blast. I love the fact that the designs fully intead for it to work and be thought of as a dps spec.

About queueing as a dps when gladiator, you have to complete the dps challenge mode on silver for heroics. Other then that, the last posts on it on the official forums has it as working to be able to queue as a dps in gladiator stance. I too was able too queue as a dps the last time I was on beta in October.

Deleted
    I found it a lot of fun. I just don't know if it's because it's new (and will get trivial), or if it's just pure fun.
    I myself decided to roll Warrior as main in WoD, after not having done ANYTHING else than just level them to max. And that's only because of Glad stance.

I hope it'll keep being fun.
    No matter what, you will probably have a great time in the start, and hopefully continue to do so. If not, then you got 2 DPS specs to chose from.
    I would advice you to go with Warrior as main, also if it's only because of Glad stance.

Deleted
    It sims at 90+ DPS with Heroic Strike practically used on cooldown the entire time.

Looks like we'll just macro it into every skill. No thought.

Lots of fun, both in PvE and PvP.

Deleted
    Thanks for the input guys.
    I decided to spec prot and play offensively in bgs and flex (yes I dpsd as prot rofl) and overall I enjoyed it very much, especially the pvp.

Guess he'll be my main in WoD!

I've had a lot of fun on it. Looking forward to maining it in WoD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    Found it boring, the survival is piss poor considering it's a revamped tanking spec and the damage output is abysmal compared to arms/fury.

I wanted prot spec DPS, not whatever this is!
    It's not a "revamped" tank spec, you're not supposed to have survivability in Glad stance. You have no ability to tank whatsoever in Gladiator stance, why can't people understand this? You wanted a "dps prot spec", well I want a fucking flying unicorn and a billion dollars. It doesn't work like that dude.
    Last edited by CptEgo; 2014-11-13 at 11:59 AM.

Deleted
    I have to say its epic, Could be bit more awesomer

Deleted
    Who needs 900% bonus threat if one can tank by dps. I think those 110% melee and 130% ranged threat switches are still in place.
    Maybe SS still has inate threat. Who knows. Dear threat. Long time no see.

Currently reading
    http://gladiatorsresolve.blogspot.de/
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2014-11-14 at 12:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Who needs 900% bonus threat if one can tank by dps. I think those 110% melee and 130% ranged threat switches are still in place.
    Maybe SS still has inate threat. Who knows. Dear threat. Long time no see.

Currently reading
    http://gladiatorsresolve.blogspot.de/
    Gladiator stance is not tank viable at all. It is a DPS stance, nothing more. You don't have more survivability than any other class as long as you're in Gladiator Stance.
    Last edited by CptEgo; 2014-11-15 at 12:08 AM.