10+ Year Old Account

The new need/greed in Battlegrounds

This need/greed in Battlegrounds with players having the Darkmoon Adventurer's guide in their bags has got to go ....its not right if I am looting bodies of horde that I personally kill on one side of the bg map and then someone all the way the other side not even engaging in killing horde gets a chance to get the loot cause they got the guide in their bags....its bu// ...the one player/s doing all the work and others not doing anything get a chance at the items that can come off the bodies in Battlegrounds.

Take this need/greed rolls out of the Battlegrounds.... and no its not cause of the pop up on my screen....

Agree. You should post this in the PVP feedback on the official forums though, we can't do anything about it here.

Provide a link afterwards though, so we can jump in and support it there.

Though you have a chance at all theirs aswell.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I believe it's a personal loot system.

If you're not looting the people you kill, that's not Blizzard's problem, that's your problem.

If it IS a group based system, I would agree with your thread.

I believe it's personal loot because nothing in AV is split between the people you loot.
    It is group based but only people who actually have the darkmoon adventurers guide can actually roll