Blue Screening since around 6.0 pre-patch for WoW

So, I've been blue screening since around 6.0 hit. Most of the time I blue screen within a minute of first turning the game on (and in a city like dal/shrine/org). If it doesn't blue screen then it usually doesn't blue screen at all. The blue screen error is along the lines of the display driver crashed and failed to recover from timeout. A program called blue screen view says dxgkrnl.sys was the cause.

Laptop Specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3740QM at 2.70GHz
    Ram: 8GB
    Graphics card: Nvidia GT 675m
    Hard drive: Samsung 840 SSD 250gb

Edit: Laptop is about 2years old now and out of warranty

Long story short my laptop's secondary harddrive crapped out and somehow effected my SSD primary and I had to format the SSD and reinstall windows (on the SSD, it was on the SSD to begin with) to get it to boot again (the secondary harddrive is out now). This happened the weekend before 6.0 dropped. After a few days WoW started to blue screen when in citys. I cannot seem to find the cause of it. Before my SSD needed to be formatted WoW was installed on my SSD, windows on my SSD, and my graphics drivers on my SSD.
    After the format I put WoW, windows, and the graphics drivers on the SSD as they were before. I'm not really sure what changed here. I will note that I've only blue screened with WoW nothing else (I haven't played much else though). I don't remember blue screening anywhere other than Dal/Org/Shrine.

Since then I've tried formatting and reinstalling windows/drivers 2 more times after (3 in total). Opened my laptop and cleaned as much dust off as a could (which made my laptop a lot quieter, but didn't fix the problem).

Not sure what to do now, can anyone help me? Been trying to fix this since then.

I tried posting the DxDiag.txt info, but it won't let me. D:

This has been happening with a lot of people running WoW and with varied computer specs. (including my laptop, same RAM, but with less beefy card)

A couple of things you could try:

Reduce graphical settings; Most important ones : Environment detail; ground clutter; view distance; shadow quality; water quality
    Turn off Windows Defender (if on Windows 7 and using some other antivirus program)
    Turn off useless startup processes through MSconfig
    Set the GFX API to DX 11.
    Increase TDR Delay from Registry (this is just a workaround, not a fix)
    Also Change the network optimization option in WoW and see if that helps
    Goto Nvidia Control Panel --> Manage 3D settings --> Set GPU to Nvidia Graphics card and set power management to Prefer Maximum Performance

(I've tried all of these things on my machine, and while the crashes do occur, they occur less frequently and usually at specific locations within the world)

Personally, getting really tired of such errors (been happening since late cata) and I really don't know what else to do. Many others, as I said, are facing such a problem (especially since 6.0) and I wonder what blizzard is trying to do to actually fix the issue.

Deleted
    Download WhoCrashed and Analyze the Bluescreen log and check your ram with memtest and download a Temp Monitor and watch out what Temp you got for CPU/GPU.

Reduce graphical settings; Most important ones : My graphics settings aren't super high to begin with. I guess I can set them to minimum and see if that does anything.

Turn off Windows Defender: Have not tried this, I'll try this.

Turn off useless startup processes through MSconfig: Since I just formatted and reinstalled windows not many programs are running at the moment.

Set the GFX API to DX 11: It was at DX11. I just swapped it to DX9 to see if that did anything (no crashes yet, but I did that before I went to bed)

Increase TDR Delay from Registry (this is just a workaround, not a fix): I'll look this up.

Also Change the network optimization option in WoW and see if that helps: I'll check.

Goto Nvidia Control Panel --> Manage 3D settings --> Set GPU to Nvidia Graphics card and set power management to Prefer Maximum Performance: I think it's set to that.

Quote Originally Posted by InTeNsO View Post
    Download WhoCrashed and Analyze the Bluescreen log and check your ram with memtest and download a Temp Monitor and watch out what Temp you got for CPU/GPU.
    I downloaded WhoCrashed recently. Wasn't very helpful though. Told me what bluescreen view said. I'll go download memtest when I get home from school though.

Oh also, a update with the crashes, I bsoded in Ulduar alone. So I guess I just so happened to crash in in citys, but not limited to it. I'll installing ff14 and am going to see if I bsod on there as well.

Have you installed all drivers for your laptop from the manufacturer? Also try updating directx as that seems to be the source of the blue screen.

you can go back in graphics drivers to an earlier one till they iron out the new ones causing problems....

Quote Originally Posted by skitszo View Post
    you can go back in graphics drivers to an earlier one till they iron out the new ones causing problems....
    No I cannot. I had to format my SSD before this started happening. No earlier one to go back to. No idea which one I was using.

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    Have you installed all drivers for your laptop from the manufacturer? Also try updating directx as that seems to be the source of the blue screen.
    I installed all the required ones. All the other ones were optional (though I'll take a look again). I've tried updating direct x.