Currently located on Stormrage I have a deep history of hardcore raiding and am seeking to find a team to play at that level again. My history as a WoW player goes back to vanilla when I first started casual raiding. As I progressed into Burning Crusade the team I was with was considered the best/second best raid team on server with server first Kil Jaden as our biggest achievement. After Burning Crusade I kept progressing into more hardcore content. My personal achievement history includes things like The Immortal, Realm First Algalon kill, Horde first Deathwing kill on Realm, within first 30 to hit 90 after launch, realm first to clear MSV and more. I constantly maintain my character to perform at the optimal level and have no problems changing spec or even characters when the time is needed. I will generally level 3 to 4 toons per expansion and keep them all maintained to the best raiding potential. The times I'm looking to raid are between 2 AM PST and raid must end no later than 3 PM PST. Open to all days. If I seem like a player you would like to have in your guild feel free to contact me in game with battle tag Herix#1899 or feel free to mail me in game Heríx (Alt 0237 for i)