Crusader's Colliseum.

So,

just a couple of issues with this, stopping it from being great fun

I didn't get to do TOO many of these on beta around 30-40, each and every one had the same outcome. tanks. or one time a disc priest.

I personally feel these should be limited to dps specs. every class has a dps spec they can play fairly easily, especially with the gear changes. it's just redundant for dps to queue against say a blood dk. if there is a tank spec or two in there, or a tasty healer spec, you will be useless. as say a mage. or a warrior dps.

the colliseum is 1v1v1v1v1 et al combat, and should be a somewhat even playing field, by that i mean, dps specs only. not 'sit there blowing cd's and self healing till im the last one alive'

I hardly feel it adds anything to the game, and gives people who have a tank os a huge advantage, dks, druids, warriors, pallies, and healers. leaving the pure dps classes to be beaten out time and time again (hunter/rogue/lock/mage)

Secondly is, it puts you all into a raid. now, this wouldn't normally be an issue. except for stupid leaders. i.e several times, the leader would mark targets and tell people to go for them first (being people he wanted out, he was a tank) and again, the sheep just followed the skull/X etc.

so in summary yes, if it was for dps specs only (every class has one, so nobody is excluded.) and no ability to /rw or mark targets. then it would be greatly improved.

anybody else have any thoughts about the colliseum?

Limiting entrance to dps only won't save it (will make it slightly better, yes). Nothing will, really. It's stupid and will remain stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, it's Highmaul Coliseum.