Could use help with display issuses

So I was convinced to use a program called "DisplayFusion" by a friend, Cause I was wanting to do twodifferent desktop backgrounds etc.
    It did quite a few things also, that I wasn't two fond of, So I decided to remove it and all associating files from my computer.

But now, With my dual screen set up, It seems if I move my mouse between monitors fast enough/just enough the mouse shifts positions from where I actually originally clicked the program, too the point the cursor could be on the other monitor and still draging the program.(I have to move the mouse between both monitors relatively fast in order to do this)

Ontop of this, Now when I move say, skype from one monitor to the other all other programs open minimizes down to the task, rather then staying open and being in the background.

I seemed to have fixed all other issues the damn program caused, except for these two. And yes, Google has been tried and apparently I'm the only one in the world to ever have these issues, as there is nothing on any of them comes up with completely different unrelated issues.

Note: Lesson learned, Never install a program suggested to you by a friend.

Important Probably: Using Windows 8.1

- - - Updated - - -

Note: I was a dumbass and had restore points turned off for some unknown damned reason... So restore pointing is not an option sadly. Otherwise I would
    Last edited by Burnick; 2014-11-06 at 11:56 AM.

How did you remove it, how you explain it sounds to me sounds like you manually deleted all files iso using the uninstall function which can cause issues. In any case I would try to install the software again and then uninstall again and use ccleaner to remove all traces from the registry

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    How did you remove it, how you explain it sounds to me sounds like you manually deleted all files iso using the uninstall function which can cause issues. In any case I would try to install the software again and then uninstall again and use ccleaner to remove all traces from the registry
    Now that would be stupid, just to manually do it xD. No, I used the Control panel uninstall, then went through manually and deleted any left over programs.
    But after some research, and conversation with friends. We found out its just... a windows feature, that never gets discovered. He replicated it on windows 7 on the first try, Im on windows 8. And hes never downloaded the DisplayFusion program, never even heard of it untill I mentioned it too him.

Lol, So i guess issue solved? It seems to happen if you move the program multiable times between monitors without letting go of it at a decent speed. The whole mouse thing as well just randomly stopped happening so. Hopefully Im good