Deleted

[Fury] Can someone for once and all now tell me all the soft caps, etc?

Yo, I have been keep hearing that Fury warriors with Titan Grip is supposed to have (raidbuffed): 11% haste, 50% Crit, and rest on Mastery (I have 77%). I just saw a warrior in raid doing more DPS than me and he had 22% haste and 44% mastery, while I slightly higher iLvl. Am I doing wrong in rotation?

Deleted
    This didn't need its own thread....

Yeh, you're whole rotation is wrong, cause I know exactly the rotation you used, since you posted it...

Deleted
    Is there another rotation depending on the soft caps that you use?

You could bother reading the stickied topic.

There are no set rules to gearing. Now more than ever, with how stats are closely tuned, nobody can give you a clear cut answer of what to gear for. It all depends on your gear.

The only clear cut soft cap that I can give is the 6% haste (11% raid buffed) because that gives you two chances of getting a BT crit inside an enrage window. After that there's no set answer.

If you got out dpsed by someone with lower ilvl he either: a) outplayed you (better timed usage of abilities, cooldowns, etc); b) had better rng (trinkets aligning, cape and SD procs);

The difference in optimal gearing and not so optimal is so marginal that I wouldn't look into that as reasoning why a lower ilvl warrior beat you.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    You could bother reading the stickied topic.

The only clear cut soft cap that I can give is the 6% haste (11% raid buffed) because that gives you two chances of getting a BT crit inside an enrage window. After that there's no set answer.
    Pretty sure the 6% does not apply if you talent into UQT.