Rev3Games shutting down after 3 years.

So it seems Rev3Games is shutting down. For those who don't know who they are they do reviews and other game related stuff. Adam Sessler joined them about 2 years ago and parted ways with them just awhile back.

Now it seems Rev3Games itself will be shutting down.

Like Tara said Adam helped them a lot when he joined and it gave them the boom they needed. But as a far I have noticed since he left the quailty of content and the overall amount of subs to the channel has dropped massively. After so many people left Rev3games it was bound to happen. They was even starting to do streams and they only had like 100 people watching at a given time.

I hope everyone at Rev3games finds jobs and has a great future. They where one of the few reviewing groups I personally liked lissening to the feedback of and felt there reviews was honest.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Update: Nick did a video as well
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-11-06 at 11:28 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

What's the song that was playing when the video showed all the pictures? It sounds very familiar.

Never heard of it. It's a shame either way!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    What's the song that was playing when the video showed all the pictures? It sounds very familiar.
    It dose but sadly I can't remember.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Never heard of it. It's a shame either way!
    I have only fallowed them for a little over a year and half.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I liked watching the segments that Adam was a part of. But I didn't like watching the others.
    They usually were too short and didn't have much content in them.
    I don't want to browse through and start 20 clips over the span of an hour.
    Adams were all nearly 30-60 mins a piece, it was nice to start one and sit back and watch it.
    He would cover a few new games coming out, or a large event and such.
    The other people ran their bits pretty much like a youtuber. Short little segments with a very specific focus.
    "This is what I'm thinking right now" To many inside jokes they would all laugh at.
    I expect more from something on Rev3, they needed to be more professional with it.
    Otherwise just go and do informal youtube stuff.
    So I can see why this happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcuffel View Post
    That is an 8 (16? idk) bit version of Debussy's Clair de Lune.

Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    That is an 8 (16? idk) bit version of Debussy's Clair de Lune.

Thank you, I knew I had heard it before.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems that everything Adam leaves, it eventually dies. :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Guess he knows when its time to jump ship lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    From what I have been hearing the company who owns Rev3Games has decided to change there station to a more science related setup.

Its kinda a repeat of what happen to G4.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-11-06 at 09:45 PM.