Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmox View Post
    Why does every leak have to look like it was taken by a potato?

Because they're fake.

Deleted
    Blizzard keep it fucking simple, let the DK hero be Arthas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Well they could easily use either Mograine or Arthas/Lich King as the hero and use the other as the legendary. Sounds more plausable than Blizzard starting to use extra portraits for the heroes.
    Well we know that at some point alternate portraits for the existing classes will be available. So it may be that DKs also get 2 portraits. I'd prefer them to just stick with Arthas as he's so iconic but who knows.

I hope the hero will be Arthas when the DK class will eventually come, with Mograine being the legendary. He could even turn into the Lich King similiar like Jaraxxus replaces Gul'Dan, when you use Helm of Domination. Koltira and Thassarian aren't close as memorable, we don't even know where they've been in WoW.

When your opponent summons Tirion, he should yell something like ''THE ARGENT CRUSADE COMES FOR YOU, ARTHAS!''

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Well we know that at some point alternate portraits for the existing classes will be available. So it may be that DKs also get 2 portraits. I'd prefer them to just stick with Arthas as he's so iconic but who knows.
    Arthas seems too powerful for a hearthstone hero. Yeah the others are pretty powerful, but it'd be like putting Sargeras as the Warlock hero or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyyn View Post
    Arthas seems too powerful for a hearthstone hero. Yeah the others are pretty powerful, but it'd be like putting Sargeras as the Warlock hero or something.
    He's not exactly on that level. And as a Deathknight (pre-Lich King) he's not overly powerful. And besides, it would be fitting as a hero class.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    but why must it be a blood elf >.>
    I know right? Why would anyone make a non-tauren dk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    I suppose Mograine is the legendary. And why its not Arthas as hero would be since he will most likely be the last boss in the (most likely to come) ICC expansion. That leaves few well known DK's available apart from this guy, the human version and Crok Scourgebane(?).

I too would pick Arthas that way when they release an ICC expansion we can fight Arthas as Arthas and watch as people complain about that as well.

If Arthas will be a hero I hope Justin Gross returns to voice him. I wonder what all of his emotes would be like.

10+ Year Old Account

them blurred images though...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Was hoping you'd pick another class to make your point but the other classes seem to use more well known characters or at least semi-well known with the more prominent figures as their class legendaries.

Mage- Jaina, Legendary- Khadgar
    Shaman- Thrall
    Hunter- Rexxar
    Druid- Malfurion
    Paladin- Uther, Legendary- Tirion
    Priest- Anduin, Legendary- Velen
    Warrior- Garrosh, Legendary- Grommash
    Warlock- Gul'dan

And then Rogue was a character you only saw for 1 quest (the now removed attack on the Undercity) and comics.
    Jaina's legendary is Antonidas.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

As much as I would love this to be true, I feel it is just a well done fake. Or it could just be from internal testing. Just because Blizzard stated there wouldn't be new heroes anytime soon, doesn't mean they haven't messed around with possibilities. My vote still goes with fake though.

As for the argument between using Arthas as the hero or not, he wouldn't fit the bill as a hearthstone hero. A legendary card yes, but not a hero. His role in lore is too defined as the lich king. If they have any interest in releasing an ICC adventure pack, it would not make any sense to have an Arthas hero and an Arthas boss to fight. Koltira or Mograine suit it better.

It's not even a well done fake, the card at the bottom is all kinds of wrong. The card should have white/tan coloured areas, not all be one tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Jaina's legendary is Antonidas.
    Whoops. Still point stands they are both well known mages.

I'd guess Arthas would be the class legendary, I'd imagine his ability would be that whatever he kills is copied to his side of the board. Mograine seems a likely choice for hero, but at the same time something other than human would be preferable as 3 of the 9 are human already.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a video now apprently from Reddit, but the picture is different from the Death Knight in the video.

The admitted the video was fake - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ppears/page210
    Last edited by Arbs; 2014-11-07 at 01:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It better be real, because if it isn't the guy needs to seek help to go to such lengths , that looks pretty real in that vid.

Looks like Highlord Darion Mograine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the hell is that? Koltira?

We don't want some namby-pamby DK representative.

Give us ARTHAS!

Or at least Darion or something. Hell, Thassarian would be better... he killed Koltira, after all, and pulled his ass out of the fire in New Avalon.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.