Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I read that article yesterday, can't make hide nor tail of it. Why is she upset about the Dorchester campaign? Its owner just imposed Sharia law in Brunei.

Oh I see, she's annoyed because all of a sudden it's an issue because of gay stoning but it wasn't back when it was just women being oppressed.

Well I can sort of see her point but it seems like the wrong kind of stand to make IMO.

Apparently this Dorchester thing is a big divisive thing in wealthy/famous cliques in the US so there's probably more to this than meets the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    She's attacking the gay community for not having a feminism campaign? Should the gay community attack feminist for not having an lgbt campaign?
    Almost all feminists are outspoken on LGBT issues.

In fact when I was at university I was annoyed at how often feminists were speaking out on Marxism, Islam, LGBT (though that one's at least partially connected) and a grab bag of other left wing ideologies instead of actual feminist issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I don't think I've every seen a gay many who doesn't get along with women.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by TeddySWE View Post
    My opinion: Most men hate women, regardless of sexual orientation
    Ignoramus. You are a fool.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-11-06 at 10:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't even remotely a productive or worthwhile thread. We have enough feminism threads as it is, and trying to tack sexual orientation and race onto is just asking for trouble.

Closing