Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    A good friend of mine who I find to be reasonably attractive, she would receive tons of messages, and A LOT of asshurt "Y U NOZ RITE BAK" messages.
    I haven't really had a Online Dating profile in a long time (minus a short time not to long ago with one open and shut in under 48 hours because it was a waste of time due to lack of quality women on it) but I would get a number of women who wrote me first. I normally responded back and respectfully declined most of them because I wasn't interested, and received far fewer asshurt responses.
    Based on that and a few other people I know, my personal opinion is that most overly sensitive women have a horrible time with it. Most women who can just say... "effing douche bag /block" probably have a much better time then most men.
    With that said unattractive women will have a much easier time then unattractive men just due to the fact that men seem to out number women on them a far bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    holy shit im older than you?

*kills self*
    You knew this already, have you been drinking again? You are older in years but I am older in life experience, pic applies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Link to your profile please?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Scarlet_Better

Keep in mind I will be deleting this soon. This was an experiment, not a double life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Nooo, must save you from the dark side!

anyways, while it may look like im moping, Im ok with it. I'm not going to change my awesomeness just to appeal to more dudes. Might try makeup more often though...

/waggle

Meh, don't mind me. I'm turning into a Hopeless romantic....

Outside of these threads I'm pretty chirpy and energetic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh oh, I better watch out.
    Target acquired! Stay on target, stay on target...

anyways true story: Im about to help my sis do a tinder account. Her needs need to be met asap so she can get back to doing art

This does not surprise me. I suppose I could go for the look that I have money and women would want to talk to me or have something to do with me, but that will be the only reason

10+ Year Old Account
    Also steal Supertony's picture, make a PoF profile in like Killeen Texas or Radcliff Kentucky... you will have plenty of women eating out of your imposter hand also my friend.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Target acquired! Stay on target, stay on target...

anyways true story: Im about to help my sis do a tinder account. Her needs need to be met asap so she can get back to doing art

What kind of art......
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Also steal Supertony's picture, make a PoF profile in like Killeen Texas or Radcliff Kentucky... you will have plenty of women eating out of your imposter hand also my friend.
    Except tag chasers dont like being fooled. Thats their job!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Scarlet_Better

Keep in mind I will be deleting this soon. This was an experiment, not a double life
    Pic looks good but you mention music too much, almost like you are obsessed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    What kind of art......
    mainly oils and pastels of animals. She's being mentored by one of the top watercolorists in the nation and one of the top oil painters in the Southwest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pic looks good but you mention music too much, almost like you are obsessed.
    It's still working. Apparently I only need to tweak and perfect male profiles

Deleted
    mainly oils and pastels of animals. She's being mentored by one of the top watercolorists in the nation and one of the top oil painters in the Southwest.
    Can she do pics of rats? Can you PM me an example of her work and prices please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems Artists are popping out everywhere.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I refuse to believe that is the reason, if I was not poor and a faggot I would marry you myself (you would have no choice).
    If I wasn't out of her age range, I'd hit on her too. lol
    Watch out, she may "switch" you
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Can she do pics of rats? Can you PM me an example of her work and prices please?
    She can do pics of anything. Sent you her website.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    If I wasn't out of her age range, I'd hit on her too. lol
    Watch out, she may "switch" you
    Nah, I have mentla switches. If soeone falls into a "cant switch at all" catagory, they go into the friend colomn. I'd say gay is one of those permanant unswitchables.

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    I'm sure my good looks helped, but I think just being a general funny, good guy really would be the kicker to keep the girls talking.

funny fact, Crissi helped me write my profile.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure my good looks helped, but I think just being a general funny, good guy really would be the kicker to keep the girls talking.

Does it cater better to German Politesse ? lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account

I may not know what should go on mine, but I do know what makes me attracted to a guy's. lulz. Glad it helped you get dates ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    She can do pics of anything. Sent you her website.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I have mentla switches. If soeone falls into a "cant switch at all" catagory, they go into the friend colomn. I'd say gay is one of those permanant unswitchables.
    Just a curious question here, but you're relatively candid on these forums, exactly how many categories do you have, and how long does it take you to identify where most guys belong? Most of my female friends take roughly 1 maybe 2 conversations to peg dudes exactly where they will be for the remainder of their lives. I've always just found it interesting how quickly most of them just identify as maybe casual sex partner, friend, big brother type friend, or hopefully he don't have condoms.