Thread: Why bring a WW

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zurm View Post
    Brewmaster did kill about 20% slower but had stronger and more consistent cleave and virtually no downtime. You certainly can level as WW. I did the first time. But I strongly feel it becomes much more efficient to go BrM around spires of arak.
    Brewmaster does kill a little slower but you can aoe which makes up for it. Brm > WW for leveling. WW just can't take the hits.

Quote Originally Posted by HollerTH View Post
    Brewmaster does kill a little slower but you can aoe which makes up for it. Brm > WW for leveling. WW just can't take the hits.
    Maybe it was just my gear, but I had no problems as WW. SEF, ToK, FoF.....I was usually pull all the mobs in an area and only died twice to server lag.

Deleted
    RjW, SEF and your packs will melt. Lvling as WW was stupid easy, unless you mess up its pretty impossible to die, even with big packs. FoF stun and Leg Sweep stun, Fort Brew, ToK adding in the speed and ability to kite while dpsing makes lvling as WW really easy.

WW can take hits just fine and you will melt mobs.

Dont forget ToD instant kill and all the self healing we have.

Our level 60 talents alone are crazy good. With all the magic damage mobs in WoD, Diffuse Magic is king.

If you're dying to mobs I'd suggest a little PVP action if you aren't doing so. Totally changes the way you play and it forces you to realize and appreciate those spells/talents people skip over so often.

As a former hardcore healer, classes that have various ways to protect/heal themselves (combined with skills of course) is a raid utility in itself; rogues are a great example of this. Stop thinking that you need a raid cool down to bring something to the table. There was a time when the most important CD belonged solely to shamans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melstrom View Post
    When we have no raid utility? Its so annoying to feel like you're always 2nd choice for raids because all we provide is straight up damage, which may or may not be always good. I think blizzard needs to help ww's find our utility niche.
    Lol, honestly StfU. You bring 4 passive buffs to the raid hrs, whereas most other only bring 2

Infracted - please refrain from flaming.
    Last edited by Callimonk; 2014-11-21 at 04:46 AM.