Page 1 of 3
LastLast

World Of Warcraft Wishlist

Hi everyone, here's the thing that i want to be changed / implemented in the game in the near future i hope, feel free to add yours and explain why if possible, I'll add them to the post.

- Mastery icon back in spell book, so we can see other specs masteries
    - Option to block the Windows button
    - Achievements : option to see only account wide and per character separately.
    - Secondary professions : make rare items BOA
    - BOA items : a new toybox page for BOA items like weapons / armors / fishing poles, you can now create your BOA items directly from the toybox instead of using the mailing system
    - Guild Bank : rearrangement button like in bank and bags
    - All Flying mounts now scales with your flying skill so no need to spend 4k/5k on every character to use a mount. (for exp : you drop a mount which require "Artisan Riding" and you don't want / can't spend money, you can't even add the mount to your collection)
    - Since there will be no flying until patch 6.1 (maybe), drop level requirement to 20 so we can use all our mounts on our low level characters. (for exp : you drop a mount which require "level 40" on your twink, you can't even add the mount to your collection)
    - More Character customization
    - More guild perks
    - Loot System : A party or raid leader can no more change the looting system to "Master Loot" during the fight or 2 mins after a boss kill to avoid stealing.
    - legendary Transmog

Pet Battles

- Team pet battles (2vs2 3vs3 ect..)
    - True ladder and rewards

I'll add more later
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2014-11-20 at 12:56 PM.

All 2hs can transmog into all 2hs, all 1hs can transmog into all 1hs (and off hands).

When you make a new character you start at 60 with max professions of your choosing. Only available to players who have reached whatever the current level cap is on one character on their account. You also start with azeroth flying license and 150% normal flight speed.

I always thought it was dumb that Dks start at 55 and you cant do that with any other class, Ive never particularly wanted a death knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianRooks View Post
    When you make a new character you start at 60 with max professions of your choosing. Only available to players who have reached whatever the current level cap is on one character on their account. You also start with azeroth flying license and 150% normal flight speed.

I always thought it was dumb that Dks start at 55 and you cant do that with any other class, Ive never particularly wanted a death knight.
    I think that it's too much and it have no benefit for Blizzard, so it will not be implemented for sure :/

- - - Updated - - -

Added another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild Balloons..they have the Guild Crest on them.

Rogues being able to transmog daggers into any one-hander.

Rogue Glyph for vanish where you leave behind a log

More Polymorph options..Maggot,Snake,Corgi,Fish out of water&flopping

Long beard options for humans.

Gnome Hunters

Worgen Shaman

5-Man mount

Gnomeregan made a capitol city with fun stuff to do inside.

Exodar repaired and now floating above it's old crash-site.

Glyph Of Canibalism- Undead grow as big as Tauren if they Canibalize.

Glyph Of The Owl- Flight Form is an Owl. Different color glyphs.

Glyph Of The Halfling- Gnomes Dwarves and Goblins reduced in size slightly.

Female Warlocks called Witches.

Broom Mount -Class Flying Mount for Witches/Warlocks.

Glyph Of Holyform- All Shadow Spells now look like Holy based spells including Shadowform.

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Guild Balloons..they have the Guild Crest on them.

Rogues being able to transmog daggers into any one-hander.

Rogue Glyph for vanish where you leave behind a log

More Polymorph options..Maggot,Snake,Corgi,Fish out of water&flopping

Long beard options for humans.

Gnome Hunters

Worgen Shaman

5-Man mount

Gnomeregan made a capitol city with fun stuff to do inside.

Exodar repaired and now floating above it's old crash-site.

Glyph Of Canibalism- Undead grow as big as Tauren if they Canibalize.

Glyph Of The Owl- Flight Form is an Owl. Different color glyphs.

Glyph Of The Halfling- Gnomes Dwarves and Goblins reduced in size slightly.

Female Warlocks called Witches.

Broom Mount -Class Flying Mount for Witches/Warlocks.

Glyph Of Holyform- All Shadow Spells now look like Holy based spells including Shadowform.
    A bunch of good ideas (LOL at the 5 man mount).

Proper Anti-Aliasing options brought in asap.

Flying at 6.1.

Transmog to EVERYTHING your class can use. Especially for rogues and shamans. I want a shaman wielding fistweapons, not these infernal axes and maces...and daggers? So bored with them.

Darker nights in all zones. Western Plaguelands looks like daytime at night.

Deleted
    - Model updates and fun transmorg stuff (armor, tattoos, noserings, collars etc) for Druid shapeshifting forms.

Remove flying. Make the game crowded again outside cities. But it will never happend tbh, just hoping they wont add flying at all on draenor or on any new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    All 2hs can transmog into all 2hs, all 1hs can transmog into all 1hs (and off hands).
    Is that new? Because I sure as hell couldn't transmog any of my daggers to swords...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antice View Post
    Remove flying. Make the game crowded again outside cities. But it will never happend tbh, just hoping they wont add flying at all on draenor or on any new expansion.
    This could very well be a reality in WoD, let's wait and see.

Deleted
    Make the game crowded again outside cities.
    It has never been crowded outside cities, apart from entry areas at patch/expac lanches.

Go out into the world and see for yourself. Tons of people around doing all sorts of thing, in flying zones as well. Flying ain't got SHIT to do with whether or not people go out into the world, worthwhile content does.

As someone actually being out AND flying, not just sitting in a city/offline and bitching about a feature I could ignore, I am seeing bottlenecks even in low level content due to how many people are around. Latest being in Eastern Plaguelands...far from the starter zones. <.<

Which brings me to another wish actually...make all questing mobs shared tag so that people are happy to see others instead of annoyed.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-11-08 at 02:50 PM.

Deleted
    option to be invisible in both battle.net and guild player list.

Deleted
    Glyph of Druid of the Flame

Any Pet Abilities for any Pet Appearance

Tabard Tab

Transmog Tab ("disenchant" an item to learn it to the tab permanently)

Transmog being unrelated to worn Equipment (change your shoulders and they'll still have the mogged appearance)

Warlocks being able to Tame Demons (like hunter pets work)

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    A bunch of good ideas (LOL at the 5 man mount).
    Sky bus FTW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    A little bump.

Please don't bump your own threads. This is the only warning.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I want the game world to be a little more cohesive, and show passage of time correctly.

Examples of disconnects in world cohesion and time relation:

1) Battle of Undercity is removed, but events leading up to it are still in place. It feels like someone hastily took a scapel to it.

2) Garrosh leading the assault into Twilight Highlands, and yet I port back to Orgrimmar and he's obviously not in charge now. Port back to Twilight Highlands, and there's Garrosh again in charge.

3) Stormwind still smoldering from Deathwing's attack, which was over a full expansion ago.

There are many other examples, but you get the idea. Having so many years of change on top of change has made the world disconnected and fragmented. The Cataclysm changes were a good idea, that wasn't fully realized in a proper manner. If you are going to make the world change, develop a big system for it to be able to change properly over years of time.

Instead, not only do they have to return and "clean up" the residuals of Cataclysm, but they have to clean up the other loose ends from years of changes.

Make it a proper "world evolution" system, guys.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Three things.

1. I want to have my own ship.

2. I want to transmog daggers into swords.

3. I want an adult sized Krabby Patty.

3. I want to be able to move my Garrison to Talador or Nagrand.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Tauren and Draenei Rogues If Pandarens can be Rogues why not..

Transmog and void storage in every city. I want it in UC specifically.

2 full city hubs for each faction in Warlords as originally advertised

lv 100 pvp dailies to earn gold and honor and conquest.

Garrison Relocation to any Wod Zone.

Abominations back for UC guards CHECK.

More Impactful Rogue Talents.