Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BelarsPaladin View Post
    I would of rather seen HD remakes. This is very underwhelming.
    haha this 100%. they havent thought about adults that love their games coz overwatch is for 10- old kids. and HD remakes would be a good choice
    i gues not best blizzcon at all

Deleted
    Looks way to similar to TF2 hat simulator. I'm not overly hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane-Villain View Post
    I generally don't like shooters (I suck in agility games... ) but Overwatch, well... THAT'S SO CUTE! It's aweking my inner child. It's looking like Toy Story or The Incredibles, so awesome, I love that. Something sweet and funny after all of this pompatic grimdark.
    first thought watching the trailer: god dammit blizz make a CGI movie already!
    this could make a pretty funny movie tbh

all in all it reminds me a a bit more of Forge than TF2 (well except graphics ofc) and i loved playing Forge so i´m a bit hyped yeah
    Last edited by Riordrian; 2014-11-07 at 08:43 PM.

I haven't been this unexcited about a game in a long time. It honestly looks like a TF2 rehash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gaming equivalent of eating at McDonalds.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

The trailer was a little "meh" but cute. The game itself looks like so much fun, and I can definately see myself playing that

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty hyped. Looks fun, and classes looks great. Hopefully I can actually play this one, I'm still waiting for my Heroes of the Storm invite...

trailer has me excited.
    will have to check it out.

It looks like Quake grabbed TF2 and got super busy and one of them popped out a Pixar baby that absolutely loves D3/aRTS-style skill sytems.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Don't like the genre, game looked fun though. I'm sure it'll do well for Blizzard and the players that like this type of game.

Looks polished, sharp, but a bit late to the party.

Certainly blizzards take on the TF2 style of FPS games. The fan base in the WoW/starcraft/diablo crowd is going to be small for FPS style games, that much is sure. Blizzard never really touched on this style of game before, so its not going to get the warmest of welcomes.

I do hope they are prepared for the on demand fighting of cheaters/hackers in this, unlike other games of theirs now that is more retroactive and some preventative.

I will wait to see how it moves along, and perhaps give it try. Been playing TF since it was just a Quake mod, and ive always enjoyed the more split side team based FPS games/mods. Looking at the previews i would say its less mirror based maps(each side is the same as the other), and more just one continuous style... eh. Im also sure this will play well into their style of competitive gameplay like we see big now with starcraft, wow arenas, so on.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

I didn't jump on the hate bandwagon, but I'm not all that hyped about it. Although I have been looking for a good fps to play for a long time now, it used to be my favorite genre.

it looked decent

then they started explaining design choices

and now i think it's complete trash

I've never been a fan of these type of games, but I will definitely give it a shot.

I really like the Disney look of the game, at first I was thinking the trailer was for a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Looks like Activision wanted a new Call of Duty IP, but it needed legitimacy so they in-sourced it to Blizzard.

Do not want. Am upset knowing we spent a year on SOO while this was in development.
    you know the development of overwatch didn't effect the develope of other games correct? they just don't have 1 big team working on 1 game at a time. it's multiple teams....

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's basically a LoL shooter 6v6. No story, no big world but just some maps... Start a game with random 5 others or friends, beat the other team and start again!!! That's the future of Blizz? I was expecting a new game, but very disapointed about this one.
    Not sure if I'm a good guy but I'm working hard on it...

10+ Year Old Account
    All set with the gutted BG system from Titan that decided to Ripoff TF2 in order to try and recoup the development costs.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Trailer? 4/10. Gameplay? 10/10, I honest was a bit hesitant when I saw the trailer for it, but after the gameplay I need the beta and I need it now!
    I'm the exact opposite.

The trailer was like "NEW SUPERHERO MMO?" the gameplay was like "ofuck another shooter".

I'll keep a heartbeat on it, but I'm not a PVP shooter person.

15+ Year Old Account
    I cannot get into FPS anymore. I have so many in my steam library that I have been meaning to complete but I get 30 minutes into it and stop.
    I prefer a more realistic FPS and would not be able to get into Overwatch but I know my son will love it, he is a huge Team Fortress 2 fan.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”