Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    so was this supposed to be "Titan"?

Deleted
    ^ Most likely they have redesigned Titan into Overwatch. And that was a good move, indeed.

I'm into shooter games but this one looks like a one I would play (I think I've found my main already, *looks at Mercy*). I don't really understand the hate coming on it.

The one thing I don't like is switching heroes during a match. That HAS TO be gone. Like... yesterday. The game could use a bit more skills also. 7 would be nice instead of typical MOBA-style 4-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I don't know any "real" mmo-shooter. Do you happen to mean RPG-shooter? (like Borderlands as a modern example?)
    PlanetSide 2?

Deleted
    looks pretty nice to me.

always loved unreal 2k4 (the last real unreal game imo), this here looks like an upgraded version. i just truly hope you do not die as fast as shown in the trailer.

I for one will be playing this, no doubt.
    Last edited by Juicebox; 2014-11-08 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Appealing graphics.. if you're 10 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    I'm 37 and think it looks fine. Funny how your absolutes aren't so absolute, eh?

So i just read all the six pages of comment. Here the conclusion of it: We Should stop making new game cause it will be always base on a game or an other genre etc.

Jesus people, Like any blizzard game, you like or you dont. Stop the hate. Like we should said to Team fortress developer that there was a rip off of CTF game on real life or Deathmatch in the Roman collosieum, or whatever the hell you write. Yes, it does like similar to TF, but it's like any game, they will have their own difference, strong point and weakness as the other genre of game. So, stop the hate, when the game goes to beta, we will be able to make real comparaison. Everyone, will make there own idea of the game and decide to play it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Do you play WoW?

Let me preface this by saying that I love Blizzard games. They have a level of polish and ease of access that are unparalleled anywhere else in the gaming industry. When they make a game, I know it's going to feel responsive, there will be easy to handle hotkeys, ability bloat will be under control, and it will be very easy for me to get into it.

However, I do not like the direction they are going. To me, this looks and sounds like their modified version of TF2. It just gives me the same feel. I think they are going to add in some UT2k4 level survivability to extend combat and allow for the finesse and timing of skilled players, but I don't feel like this is going to add anything to the genre.

I felt that way about HotS when I started playing the alpha. It's like LoL, but without all the depth. They had a chance to cash in on the MOBA market years ago, but never did, and they missed the boat. HotS is not a good game compared to the others that they attempted to imitate.

I think they had success with Hearthstone, which really could be summed up as a Warcraft version of Magic the Gathering Online, and now they think they can keep making polished renditions of other really popular games. I just don't think it'll work, and I really want to see them come back with real AAA, huge content games. I feel like D3 should have been much larger than it is, even. I'm not sure if this is a tightening of their belt, or a new financial strategy, but I'm really not a fan. What they're doing is played out and nothing feels original. Hell, even D3 is just a highly optimized, yet dulled down, Path of Exile (much better game, IMO, if only the desync issues got fixed).

With that said, I hope Blizzard comes back with some large, original games that really bend the arms of other devs backwards and force them to look at making newer original content. WoW started a fairly dumbed down and easy version of Everquest. It evolved and now is most definitely it's own game that really defined an entire generation of MMO's and made everyone think differently about what the community wants. I hope they stop trying to rehash things that are already done and try to avoid looking at what makes other games succeed, and start looking at what makes failing games fail. Then they can fill the gap in the market. Until they do that, they are only damaging the entire industry for the gamer population which is starving for a paradigm shift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by construkt View Post
    What they're doing is played out and nothing feels original. Hell, even D3 is just a highly optimized, yet dulled down, Path of Exile
    I stopped reading there. If you don't understand the difference between a hardcore niche game and a max-audience game, you "analysis" will be "slightly" inaccurate.

LOL, they were better with their butcher simulator aka titan... Is this serious? Guess they really lost their touch after the end of blizzard north if this is the best they can come up as a new franchise. Another fps in a time where we get 10 per year.

All I can say is good luck.

Another cheesy cartoon like shooter. More crap from Blizzard. They can not keep relying on WoW to fund their kid games.

This game is going to be pretty fun from the looks of it