Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Mature people dont call things childish.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elhana View Post
    First person, cartoon styled shooter with different character classes. Cut out all the story, slap more classes on top, let people fight each other and you have overwatch.
    It also reminds TF2 and obviously all those moba games... basically they took a mix of games on the market and made something out of it and abortion products of their Titan MMO shooter. It might end up okish, but I don't see it being something awesome, just yet another moba game.
    Borderlands is a cell shaded, talent specific, loot grinding game. It's more like a FPS diablo than a team based PVP game like Overwatch or TF2. I swear to god some of you see bright colors and start lumping shit together for no reason. The game's don't even share the same style. BL is a cell shaded comic-esque game meant to look like it's ripped right out of the pages of an illustrated action comic. Overwatch uses mostly realistic theme with stylized, personified characters. No talent trees, no loot, no items, no grinding levels.

You're literally saying that Overwatch is like Borderlands because they both have bright colors and have guns.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    I absolutely loved the trailed. All the teens with social issues calling this childish are pretty annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I'm curious why anyone calls this game "childish" when the artstyle is reminiscent of Capcom games like Street Fighter and Darkstalkers.

I've never heard of either of those franchises ever being called "childish".

The child in the cinematic made Chris Metzen's inner six year old do cartwheels. He hopes everyone loves the game, but almost doesn't care because of how exciting it is to work on.
    Blizzard is used to working on huge epic stories in other games, so this is a new direction for them and it is exciting. A bright, fun, heroic world that reaches for everyone's inner six year old!
    Not really my opinion. That literally came from Blizzcon. So, I guess you have Blizzard to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    I'm curious as to why Warcraft fans are complaining that a game looks too childish. And how comparisons to Pixar are apparently a bad thing.
    Seriously, you've got to be a real hater of some sort to call a comparison to Pixar a bad thing. Pixar animations and styles are both pretty awesome. I IMMEDIATELY got a Big Hero 6 vibe from the trailer, and there is nothing bad about that.

And anybody thinking that the game's setting is shallow and hardly there wasn't paying attention to all of the concept artwork at all.