Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by MiLLeR View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Abilities that are unreliable are not fun (Feral druid positional requirements)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Rogues needing to be behind the boss is part of overall awareness needed to play the class and how the encounters are balanced.
    wut?
    I guess the difference is rogue has two other melee specs to choose from if they're too bad to do it, if or the fight doesn't allow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

The goal of the class changes was to keep classes fun, stop the PvP CC madness, make numbers easier to understand and slow down the pace of healing a little bit.
    Removing abilities will make the game more fun.
    No, what's not fun is having an empty spell book, empty spell bars, open glyph slots and losing class fundamentals that we've had for 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morfraen View Post
    No, what's not fun is having an empty spell book, empty spell bars, open glyph slots and losing class fundamentals that we've had for 10 years.
    What is it with WoW people and hyperbole?

Your spell book is not empty. Your spell bars are not empty. Your glyph slots should probably not be open, though I suppose you can leave them open if you'd like. I can't think of any class whose fundamentals have gone unchanged for 10 years.

But, no, don't let logic get in the way of the whining, right?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    what's absolutely mind boggling is that no one asked about Eye of Aszhara. But hey, Elven neckbeards are probably more important than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosweaver View Post
    Everyone wants the game to be hard until it actually gets hard.
    Yup. Shit, we saw that with WildStar, too, didn't we? Carbine makes a game for the "hardcore" players, has attunements and all kinds of other "jump through these hoops to be able to kiss the toes of the next person in line that will give access to the next set of hoops before you're allowed into the actual raid" garbage... and that game was a massive flop, last I heard.

Blizzard gives us heroics that require everyone to pull their weight and pay attention, after everyone complained about heroics being too easy in WotLK (personally I thought DPS tanking was really fun), and then we end up seeing nerfs to heroics with the first major patch after Cata releases because people are saying it's too hard.

People will never be satisified. And then they wonder why Blizzard apparently doesn't "listen to them." You don't know what you want! Why the hell would anyone listen to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    what's absolutely mind boggling is that no one asked about Eye of Aszhara. But hey, Elven neckbeards are probably more important than that.
    That the new BG they were talking about? If it's the next expansion... why in the fuck would anyone care about it right now? The current expansion is still a week away, it's pretty premature to worry about the next one right now.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted
    Next expansion: We removed almost all of hunter spells, but the class is still boring. We are removing hunters.

" Destro DPS is fine at lvl 100"

You don't f*cking say? Nobody was complaining about the low numbers BUT THE FACT THAT WE HAVE LESS MOBILITY THAT A GOD DAMN ROCK.
    Gj, Blazzord...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    " Destro DPS is fine at lvl 100"

You don't f*cking say? Nobody was complaining about the low numbers BUT THE FACT THAT WE HAVE LESS MOBILITY THAT A GOD DAMN ROCK.
    Gj, Blazzord...
    At least your dps is fine. Im just gonna go cry somewhere in the corner with my moonkin.

I felt a little disappointed with this year's Blizzcon regarding WoW. It was mostly random Q&A tidbits, unimportant stuff, and a lot of things we already knew were going to happen with item and stat changes. They could have at least given us a sneak peak of content that will be coming down the line. I know Warlords isn't even out yet, but they've been telling us for a while now that they are working on the expansion after WoD already, they could have thrown us a bone or something.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    Nah, they were just being screened so only the non-controversial questions made it to the panel.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What is it with WoW people and hyperbole?
    I wonder this too reading the official forums.

Maybe they think it makes their "argument" more compelling ... although to be blunt, it's more likely to make the reader think they are nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Yup. Shit, we saw that with WildStar, too, didn't we? Carbine makes a game for the "hardcore" players, has attunements and all kinds of other "jump through these hoops to be able to kiss the toes of the next person in line that will give access to the next set of hoops before you're allowed into the actual raid" garbage... and that game was a massive flop, last I heard.

Blizzard gives us heroics that require everyone to pull their weight and pay attention, after everyone complained about heroics being too easy in WotLK (personally I thought DPS tanking was really fun), and then we end up seeing nerfs to heroics with the first major patch after Cata releases because people are saying it's too hard.

People will never be satisified. And then they wonder why Blizzard apparently doesn't "listen to them." You don't know what you want! Why the hell would anyone listen to you?
    WoW has IMHO a very whiny community with stratospheric levels of entitlement.

One wipe in DF, people flee like rats on a sinking ship. Putting in anything that's remotely challenging is just a recipe for disaster. Prima Dona tanks and healers that expect perfection from others don't help.

"Toughing it out" is not something the general WoW community is capable of doing.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    I wonder this too reading the official forums.

Maybe they think it makes their "argument" more compelling ... although to be blunt, it's more likely to make the reader think they are nuts.
    Just makes me think they're immature.

WoW has IMHO a very whiny community with stratospheric levels of entitlement.

One wipe in DF, people flee like rats on a sinking ship. Putting in anything that's remotely challenging is just a recipe for disaster. Prima Dona tanks and healers that expect perfection from others don't help.

"Toughing it out" is not something the general WoW community is capable of doing.
    Exists in pretty much all games everywhere. There are always gonna be some people who take it way too seriously.