Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade of Arun View Post
    Having taunt as rogue wasn't needed. I am fine with the removal.
    The defensive cd could be used without a target so the taunt part would be skipped. But then again we are talking about a def. cd for the class that literally drowns in defensives.

Loved it, but I get why it's removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    And this is where you're wrong. Resto druids with Ice Block in PvP is a little over the top. You can't think about just PvE. Would you still think it's the "grandest ability" if you didn't lose it? Probably not, lol. Most druids were lazy and didn't even bother to use it anyways. The ability was too hard to balance around and while cool, wasn't needed.
    Even in PvE, a shadowpriest with a huge tranq is broken

...and don't forget the pvp rogues with 20% stamina + 330% armor for 30 seconds. Physical damage, what is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Either you had retardedly OP stuff (Feral and Divine Shield/Dispersion, Boomkin/Resto, ect) or you had useless crap (All but 3 of the Guardian's stuff). Glad to see its gone, sad to see there was no compensation for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post

...and don't forget the pvp rogues with 20% stamina + 330% armor for 30 seconds. Physical damage, what is that?
    Shadow's Tranquility was really weak though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Shadow's Tranquility was really weak though.
    Our shadow priest's tranq healed for about 80% of what our resto did, that was with less gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Our shadow priest's tranq healed for about 80% of what our resto did, that was with less gear.
    then your resto druid was casting an unhastened tranq without the mastery buff. or, if you're looking at logs, chances are your resto druid is just bad and cast tranq at the wrong time

Everyone else got 1 skill from 85-90(excluding talents) and druids got like 30 new skills, even if they were inferior copies. I felt so spoiled, and will miss it, but it was a needlessly complicated pile of skills that nobody needed, and I don't blame it for getting axed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade of Arun View Post
    Having taunt as rogue wasn't needed. I am fine with the removal.
    Could use it on heroic(Mythic now, but its not really needed anymore) garry to taunt adds out and kill it away from others And that gave clos to the moonkin, so malice was easier!
    You're a towel.

Shadow priest tranq was downright horrible. I can't think of a single fight where we absolutely NEEDED a shadow priest tranq, it was a waste of valuable DPS time. 95% of the time Symbi would be used elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I miss it, blizzard took an axe to most wow abilities without actually thinking about why.

I miss it. they should have left it alone

10+ Year Old Account
    symbi sucked imo, only good when put up on a lock abit on a rogue and dk. other then that. it sucked (pve)
    (moonkin)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I miss it, blizzard took an axe to most wow abilities without actually thinking about why.
    Any ability that you actually had to think about before using got the smackdown. Incoming a tier where we can spam 1-5 and get shit done. That's what I find so funny about the removal of Symbi. It was an AWESOME ability, but oh no, people have to remember things and know how their class works? Can't keep it, too complicated. Puhleeze.

As a holy pally, I loved it when our brez's were all on cooldown and I could yell for a symbiosis and save the day with rebirth. Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

I didn't even have it on my bars when it was in game.

Signature by Shyama!

I personally really liked symbiosis. I always loved giving it to a shaman, so I got lightning shield or spiritwalker's. I was sad to see it go, but it definitely could have been implemented better.

I'm glad it's gone simply because it frees up a keybind for every class.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    I'm glad it's gone simply because it frees up a keybind for every class.
    God forbid the dyslexic fat-fingered Timmys would have to use all their fingers to play the game. They always need one hand free for their Cheetos

Edit: infracted -- incessant trolling is not allowed on this board.
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2014-11-11 at 10:18 PM.