Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Do you, you've just been saying that people in prison don't suffer as if it was a fact not just an opinion.
    I said in the US people get locked up for life for murder in most cases and not executed. He replied with " We don't just execute people in the US because they are crazy. Sorry...if you think that is weakness. The only alternative is locking them up forever. It is expensive, and it sucks, but thats how we roll."

So yea he just repeated what I said and then claimed it meant something different.

As for suffering in prison, they may as well be summer camps with all the privileges they get. Punishment to you must mean a slap on the wrist where as to me it means "two eyes for an eye".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    I thought I did, but then you started talking.
    Ok good to know you dont speak english I'll stop trying to understand what you type now that I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    You associate with a lot of lifers then?

Thats bullshit. Prison is a physical and mental cage. People who have that mentaility (if anyone truely does) must have the IQ of a child or ambition of a potato. Having your freedom taken away is a terrible thing.
    I'd say death is a terrible thing. Being given a nice place to sleep and never having to go hungry is far from a terrible thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Ok good to know you dont speak english I'll stop trying to understand what you type now that I know.
    From one drunk to another, sometimes you have to stop being a retard and go to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans are descended from apes, and apes would sometimes kill and eat there own in some situations.

million of years of evolution can't change the pack mentality and carnal minds of the human animal.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Has anyone seen Valarius the last 2 days days? I spoke to him via PM and he said he was not feeling his best, not seen him since.

Do you enjoy paying for murderers to have a cozy bed and 3 meals a day for the rest of their life? Yea you sure showed them.
    Sorry, the only options here are;

A) Give Prisoners an easy life.

or

B) Slaughter them the filthy scum.

So, there is absolutely no way we could have any level of middle ground there?

Quote Originally Posted by jugzilla View Post
    From one drunk to another, sometimes you have to stop being a retard and go to sleep.
    You can call me a stoner but not a drunk. I work nights so this is normally when I'd be getting off but this is my weekend so to speak. I'll sleep when most people are eating lunch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Sorry, the only options here are;

A) Give Prisoners an easy life.

or

B) Slaughter them the filthy scum.

So, there is absolutely no way we could have any level of middle ground there?
    For cold blooded murder? No there is no middle ground. A cheap bullet or a noose is the best they deserve. You are in a country that doesn't believe in the death penalty trying to change the mind of someone who believes that they should be killed twice(if that were possible) as punishment.

No minds will be changed here unless you suddenly start to believe in the death penalty.

A person I work with lives not to far away from the half-way house this happening in, she wants to move house asap now. The local papers say he was a schizophrenic and should not have been let out in the first place.

No minds will be changed here unless you suddenly start to believe in the death penalty.
    Because the Death Penalty in the United States works so well.

What's that? The highest incarceration rate per capita is calling? It's for you America!

Because the Death Penalty in the United States works so well.

What's that? The highest incarceration rate per capita is calling? It's for you America!
    Those incarceration rates are because the prisons are privately owned and push for prison sentences on minor offenders not because of the death penalty.

If drugs were legal here the prisons would be almost empty.

You seem to have the impression I like our prison system or something...

You seem to have the impression I like our prison system or something...
    No, merely that you seem to think the Death Penalty is going to be a deterrent to someone out of their mind, off their medication and in a serious state of mental collapse to the point where they chew someones face off. I don't think the first thing on their mind is going to be; "Is this a good idea, I don't wanna get hanged..."

Deleted
    Brother was in there when he went homeless.They have everything in there including peados and rapists,it's sickening but not surprising at all.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePotato View Post
    A 22 year old woman was murdered by a man who was suspected of eating part of her face including an eyeball. Seriously what must be going through someones head to make them do something like that?
    "I am feeling slightly peckish" ?

No, merely that you seem to think the Death Penalty is going to be a deterrent to someone out of their mind, off their medication and in a serious state of mental collapse to the point where they chew someones face off. I don't think the first thing on their mind is going to be; "Is this a good idea, I don't wanna get hanged..."
    I never said it would be a deterrent I just dont believe in rewarding murderers with a bed and food for the rest of their life on the taxpayers dime. If the murder victims family want to financially support the murderer on their own dime then thats on them but other than that no.

However, he is thought to have taken cocaine before the attack in which he ate her eyeball and chewed half of her face.
    Daily mail getting shit all wrong.

This must have been PCP, not rocks.

Anyone else here feels like eating face? Yes ? They try PCP. Because that's what makes you eat other people's faces.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Daily mail getting shit all wrong.

This must have been PCP, not rocks.

Anyone else here feels like eating face? Yes ? They try PCP. Because that's what makes you eat other people's faces.
    Or bath salts. Cocaine definitely isn't making people want to eat faces tho.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    its shocked us all here very little ever happens in Wales.
    His Mother has told the local news he's had a history of paranoid schizophrenia would be sent out of prison with no help or support

Deleted
    Is this about that weird drug that makes you become an indestructible cannibal? Like that case in the us a while back?

Or bath salts. Cocaine definitely isn't making people want to eat faces tho.
    Most people clubbing snort cocaine but i think this guys smoked it as it affect's the brain hell of alot more and if you already have psychological problems well then you can start to hallucinate and other shit.

Apparently the suspect died. There was no trial to prove that he ate her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I'm done here, why did I actually bother to give a serious reply on page 1 I guess this is a perfect example of why discussions on the internet are so fucking pointless
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Overthrowing governments is far different than trying to influence a population

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeno View Post
    Apparently the suspect died. There was no trial to prove that he ate her.
    Dun dummmmm
    the plot thickens