Issue with Graphics

Hello I've bought new PC couple of days ago, and yesterday I got some strange problem. I got message that my graphic card driver is not installed or not working. After that I've got couple of screen shutdowns and requirements to restart PC on the button. When I played WoW my screen froze again and I needed to restart it on the button. I reinstalled windows hoping it was some driver malfunction but screen broke after the installation was complete. I use VGA monitor with DVI adapter, but I don't think that is the source of my problem. Before I call the shop on Monday I was wondering of anyone have some suggestions on what to do?

This is my graphic card.

So you didn't update the actual gpu drivers?

If that's the case go into that link you posted, click the download tab and click/download the graphic card driver/ catalyst software suite. That should fix it up.

No, no, I've downloaded the drivers.
    But those screen freezing and monitor shutting down does that look like software or hardware problems?

Could be either. I know it sounds stupid but have you double checked all the connections including making sure the gpu is slotted in correctly?

PC was built by that company, I think they know how to set up the components, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Little update, I was playing HS now for some time and nothing happened, but as soon as I enter WoW and press anything ( world, not character selection ) PC freezes.

- - - Updated - - -

And another update, I see there are couple of people having the same problems. Don't know what's happening.

Wait, tell us what power supply you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoness View Post
    Wait, tell us what power supply you have.
    http://www.chieftec.com/power_CTG.html CTG - 750C
    Last edited by dudurududu; 2014-11-08 at 03:20 PM.

Question(s) to ask:

Does this happen in other games?

Have you tried a GPU stress test?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_light_uk View Post
    Question(s) to ask:

Does this happen in other games?

Have you tried a GPU stress test?
    Ok so I've done some tests. When I use my PC just for surf and movies nothing happens. I played HS for a bit, nothing, played Tomb Raider 2013 on Ultimate, with that hair tech, and nothing happened, but then I entered wow and BAM sometimes game crashes, sometime graphic drivers. So I'm downloading wow again and I'm going to see what will happen then.

Any suggestion what else to do?

- - - Updated - - -

Little update, since this morning I‘ve got couple of amd drivers stopped working, and now I can‘t even start windows because it apears I can‘t get any picture to the monitor.

I‘m starting to belive its Graphic Card hardware problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Another update, I've uninstalled those drivers and now I don't have any except ones I've got from Windows update, and WoW works perfectly. Maybe I should search for some older drivers? Maybe these new one are broken.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am actually having issues with the new AMD driver as well. I get some screen tearing and artifacting. I am currently using this one and have no issues.

I‘ve uninstalled AMD drivers and now I only have those from Windows update, and everything works perfectly, 90+ fps on ultra. Not even sure if I should install any.

7+ Year Old Account
    I want to add that the 14.9 AMD driver for my laptop (A10-7300) is broken. The system will not run on battery at all, but it works fine if plugged in. Uninstalled catalyst control center and it works fine. I looked it up and this is apparently a known issue, they recommended going back to the previous (14.4) driver. The beta is broken as well. I am sticking with the current driver because the *driver* seems to work, it's just catalyst control center that's broken.