Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroh View Post
    Easy, make your own group. I see why it annoys you but I don't see anything that would warrant any action by Blizzard. (Assuming that the payment is in in-game gold of course!)
    Yeah they won't do anything. Nothing is really wrong persay, just the people who are being carried/the raid leader should feel like a dick

It's their group, they can boost or do w/e they like.

If you don't like it make your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I've joined few of those pugs on my high geared chars just to get another quick loom (and never got any except for guaranteed one at first kill! RNG hates me). Its no big deal that leader gets paid and I don't because I get to skip first 13 bosses.
    This is my experience as well. I know that the type of groups that some people in this thread are complaining about are out there, so looking at the leader or a couple of the other people in the group after you join is a good idea, but when I was looking for quick heirloom runs on my mage (587 ilvl) I generally found it pretty painless. After a couple of times I found a guy who was literally running H Garry sells for several hours every day and ran with him about 30 or so times. I don't care that he got gold from carries - there was literally 1 wipe out of those 30 kills, so I got quick, painless runs whenever I wanted to and after a while I got 2 of my alts carried for "free" because of how often I'd bring my main. I was pretty happy how it turned out.

That said - more detailed information in the new Looking For Raid system so you can see what the average ilvl is, or the leaders ilvl, or the lowest ilvl, would certainly be useful information.

I don't like the idea that my work is being used to carry folks but I don't hate it. As long as I get what I came for.

The only thing that irks me is that for all the people I've helped boost, and for all the gold I've helped boosters make, I can't fucking get my 522 Hunter even into a normal (old Flex) garry clear, when on that character I out-dps some of the folks I've helped boost through H (old normal) garry.

Oh well.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    You see, the item level requirement is not because that item level is NECESSARY. They want to gear their alts up and want people to help carry them. Remember that and ignore Raids that require ridiculous item levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I think blizz should allow ppl to see ilvl of players in premade grps before applying, i'm getting tired of joining a garrosh raid who requires 560+ ilvl and seeing lv520 ppl in there
    If you're using the custom LFG tool, you can see the ilvl of people in that. If you're the one making the group that is.

You know the leader is not always being paid. I've been killing Garrosh 9+ times a week lately trying to get that goddamn shield BOA and what often happens is shitty geared alts like mine jump into a thok or siege or klaxxi group full of lowbies and tards and brave it out for long enough that they actually get to Garrosh (often takes many wipes and refills) then open up a Garry lock and BAM 200 people instantly apply. Garry locks fill fast and you can recruit enough to offset the rest of the derps in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I think blizz should allow ppl to see ilvl of players in premade grps before applying, i'm getting tired of joining a garrosh raid who requires 560+ ilvl and seeing lv520 ppl in there
    A lot of the time the group does have an official ILVL listed, I believe this is the ILVL range of the leader.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2014-11-11 at 06:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Well, I have the Garrosh save. There's ten of you waiting in line if you leave because I invited my sub 500 ilvl mate(s) to get them a heirloom.

Deleted
    Join a raid with my 589 geared main with a friend on 500 ilevel. Does 20% of the dmg(30 person grp), who is carryed person that brought me or all the 560 people does close to nothing. I would say both