Poll: Which new Blizzard game are you most excited for?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    So I guess Blizzard is the Microsoft of gaming now? Billions backing also-ran games chasing after trend-setters years later?

Also-ran MOBA, social card game, and now TF2-clone? No doubt using assets frankensteined from Titan too...
    Well they got lots of money they need to grow and make different games

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords and HoTS.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    at this point im just interested in legacy of the void. i really just want to see how the story ends. i know its funny that i would play sc2 for the story lawl.

none of the other ones are really interesting anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, not very excited about any. Last year I just randomly had enough of all Blizzard games. I find no joy in them anymore. If anything, maybe LOV, but I'm pretty tired of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Well they got lots of money they need to grow and make different games
    Why not start their own trends rather than copy after others?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    at this point im just interested in legacy of the void. i really just want to see how the story ends. i know its funny that i would play sc2 for the story lawl.

none of the other ones are really interesting anymore.
    SC has some fantastic lore, so I wouldn't consider it funny to be playing for the story. The story is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    Why not start their own trends rather than copy after others?
    Because they're completely risk-averse now. They won't release anything that they don't know if it will be a guaranteed hit/have a lot of sales. Just this week they had the South Park episode about Freemium games, and I'm totally reminded of that again with this announcement.

Since a month or so back, I've lost intrest in WoW, but it might be better when I play WoD, but right now it's OW

10+ Year Old Account
    Naturally WoD, but after that I'm excited for OW. The other games I don't even play.

Deleted
    Overwatch, i started gaming with FPS games and always played them beside WoW or Diablo - so i'm naturally interested in a FPS.
    OW seems like Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, wich i loved back then.

Legacy of the Void and a little bit Hots although I doubt I will play it as much as I play dota 2.

Deleted
    LotV for me. Always been a Protoss fan and I'm really looking forward to the story with Zeratul in the focus. Was sort of excited about HotS, but when I heard they are going with a business model similar to LoL and not with something similar to Dota 2 I lost interest.

WoD: My most excited game yet, but it doesn't really have any competition so it isn't saying much. The only Blizzard game alongside Hearthstone that I play.

LotV: Couldn't care less about SC2.

Goblins vs Gnomes: While I really like and play HS a lot, I don't care for all the new cards. They all seem too gimmicky and I'm not a fan of the theme.

Heroes of the Storm: Not a fan of MOBA except for Smite. I might play a few games but I don't expect to see myself playing it a lot.

Overwatch: I still know too little of this game, but I'm just really tired of the FPS genre. Not a huge fan of the Pixar-esque art style of the game either.

So I'm not really excited for any of these games, but I would like to play WoD and finally leave that pandaren shithole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch and the gnomes vs Goblins add on to Hearthstone... totally loving it!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

WoD or OW

GvG will be ok I guess.

Other 2, I don't give a shit.

Well, my excitement for WoD waned since I played through alpha and beta phases. It's quality stuff, I'm just not excited anymore because I've tested most of what I would be doing on live anyways.

I haven't really ever had an interest in Starcraft beyond watching tournaments. I'm not interested in Hearthstone at all.

I really enjoy Heroes of the Storm as a second MOBA option, but it lacks the depth to keep me interested as a "main" MOBA.

Overwatch looks really interesting, but it's early and information is light. I'm excited to find out more. Guildmate played it at Blizzcon and said it feels sluggish, so it'll be interesting to see what changes are made.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No "none" option : (
    Gets my vote

WoD: Sure, I am gonna play it at release.
    LotV: Fuck yeah.
    GvG: I do enjoy a bit of HS here and there.
    HotS: Absolutely zero interest. Seems like the poor and casual mans dota. And yes I do have the alpha, and yes I have played it.
    OW: I am not a fan of FPS games, and this game is no exceptions. Also, I don't like the artstyle.

I'm excited a bit for Warlords of Draenor, Legacy of the Void is going to be fun but I expect the story to be less stellar (Like it has been), Goblin vs Gnomes is gonna be fun (But not hyped for it), Heroes of the Storm is a bit shallow but it's alright.

Overwatch I'll reserve any and all hype due to me playing way too much TF2 over the years and having my slice of the pie on that end of team style game play. I'll play it and if I enjoy it a lot woo, otherwise just mellow about it.

HS on Android...!

Yeah...!