Poll: Which new Blizzard game are you most excited for?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    HS on Android...!

Yeah...!
    Oh that's gonna be a thing?

WoD of course, Over Watch is cartoon, FPS, group play - that's a zero out of three for me.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    WoD of course, Over Watch is cartoon, FPS, group play - that's a zero out of three for me.
    Supposedly "group play", but Overwatch is likely to cater to the massive wave of Potatoes that flooded into TF2 after it went F2P -- they're warm-bodies that are terrible, don't work together, don't attempt to get better at the game, and merely use Hackusations constantly to explain their lack of skill. So the more likely outcome is it will be filled with a bunch of 12 year olds squeakily spamming mic with inane banter standing around, wandering in circles, or doing whatever the Overwatch equivalent of "group of Heavies eating sandviches" will be.

And I was very against playing WoD last winter, came around to considering playing again for WoD if I had a competent Mythic raid group, but swung back to not wanting to jump back in. I just have too many other things I could/should be doing with my hobbies/other games than to waste more time on the N-th iteration of raid they have. Especially after seeing how WoD is once again watering down and homogenizing classes and gameplay.

"We want to narrow the gap between good players and bad players." -- And the way you do that is to remove choices. Remove utility. Make it a warm-body exercise where skill isn't possible.

No thanks.
    Last edited by stellvia; 2014-11-09 at 11:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'm looking a bit forward to WoD since Pandaland was complete wank.

I don't care about other Blizz games.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

WoD should be 1# for anybody who is still actively playing WoW, so that's a nobrainer.

Of the other titles, I'm really hyped for LotV.

HotS and OW will probably turn out to be good games, but I'm not that excited about them.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No "none" option : (
    Hence the "most". Decide the lesser evil!

OT: I'm most excited for Overwatch. Bit tired of the other games, GvG follows as a second to me. A new class reveal for D3 would have been awesome, but we just got another season.

Overwatch seem to play nicely, but I fear when more information comes out my excitement level will plummet (i.e. have to pay for each class and such).

WoD because it's WoW, and that's about all I need to say.

Then probably Goblins and Gnomes because it's more Hearthstone and I've found that game a lot of fun.

After that, Overwatch because it looks like it'll be a fun game to play from time to time. Something similar with Heroes.

Starcraft, I can't say I'm really excited about. I played SC2, but didn't find the multiplayer to be all that fun, though the story modes were nice.

Goblins and Gnomes!

WoD is an expansion I'm only somewhat interested in.
    SC2 is p much dead to me after HotS. Story was such a massive disappointment.
    Heroes? It's either I don't like MOBAs in general, or I don't like this specific MOBA. Just wasn't fun when I played it.
    Overwatch? Doesn't interest me. I'm not that much of a fan of TF2.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    In all honesty?

The Warcraft Movie!

But I'm looking forward to HotS and LotV too.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD cause ive been playing wow for god knows how long, if you go based on just what they announced at this Blizzcon, Legacy of the Void

Deleted
    where´s the "none" option?

Quote Originally Posted by Arla View Post
    where´s the "none" option?
    That defeats the point of the poll.

I'm really looking forward to Warlordsbof Draenor. I hearbits gonna be a hit.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either LotV or WoD. Just because the other stuff looks meh

Deleted
    Right now, WoD. But I'm really hyped for LotV too. I don't care that much about the others.

Overwatch without a doubt. I went into Blizzcon not caring one hoot about any of Blizzard's current lineup of games (Hearthstone, HotS, etc.). I only bought the ticket to claim my murloc pet, so (as a limited run item) I could sell it for like $1000 a year later. But this new shooter game blew my mind away. I can't wait to play Overwatch, I guarantee you that this will be the next big thing in gaming. It could dethrone LoL, CoD and WoW all at the same time, since it is the ultimate fusion of each.

None, really. I think these are mostly good games (of those I played of course), but they just don't appeal to me long term. I feel Hearthstone is too shallow, Heroes of the Storm repetitive, do not like FPS games and I am not much of a RTS player.

World of Warcraft Warlords of Dranor is somewhat interesting. Though I am really not much of a WoW fan; the game is super simple, too broad.

Somewhat disappointed there wasn't more Diablo news. Diablo being the only Blizzard series I actually enjoy playing for pleasure. The news out of Bizzcon seems rather pathetic concerning the game, however.

Overwatch for me.

WoD is something I'll play, but I'm so bored with WoW as a whole. The game offers little outside of crappy drop rate percents on collectable items or forces you to play whatever class/spec they break for a patch to be viable. Heroes of the Storm is an easier version of LoL or DotA2 and the alpha has been pretty underwhelming so far (in my eyes). Hearthstone is the epitome of pay to win. And the cards have zero value outside of the game. Not like a real TCG where you can at least trade/sell your cards to grow your collection or recoup some of your 'loses.' Don't care about SC2 (especially with the whole 'we can piecemeal the game out and triple the profits' thing) or Diablo 3.

Overwatch looks neat. I think it would've been better if it was 3rd person shooter but it still looks pretty good. Also people trivializing it to be a TF2-moba are fucking retarded since its neither of those at all.

Legacy of the Void looks okay I like the Zerg changes a lot but a lot of what they showcased is very likely to change by the time beta is over. Even in HotS major units were cut from the game during beta because they were too overpowered.

Warlords of Draenor looks like the same old shit. Don't really care that much for it gameplay wise anyway with the PvP being a joke, as it always will be, especially during the first season of any expansion. The only real reason I play is because I have several friends who will be playing.

Guys you can play Overwatch over on Steam, its only 10 bucks. It's under it's development name "Team Fortress 2"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    Overwatch looks neat. I think it would've been better if it was 3rd person shooter but it still looks pretty good. Also people trivializing it to be a TF2-moba are fucking retarded since its neither of those at all.

Legacy of the Void looks okay I like the Zerg changes a lot but a lot of what they showcased is very likely to change by the time beta is over. Even in HotS major units were cut from the game during beta because they were too overpowered.

Warlords of Draenor looks like the same old shit. Don't really care that much for it gameplay wise anyway with the PvP being a joke, as it always will be, especially during the first season of any expansion. The only real reason I play is because I have several friends who will be playing.
    TF2 Moba? No it's just plain TF2 with different classes, and the same "valve-y" graphics. If you can't tell that, you need to see an eye doctor.