Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

3 year old torured to death by mother + BF

Jillian Tait, 31, and Gary Lee Fellenbaum, 23, were charged Thursday with murdering Tait's son, Scott McMillan in what Chester County District Attorney Thomas Hogan has referred to as 'an American horror story'.

The couple allegedly hung little Scott by his legs, tortured him for weeks and smashed his head into the wall before beating him to death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-released.html

Sickest thing I've read in a while :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    At least the death penalty is being sought after, i stand for rehabilitation, but in this example what can we do to correct this?

Education on how to be a decent fucking human?

10+ Year Old Account
    Words can not describe what I'm feeling right now. The thought that a human being can be capable of such cruelty puts a sharp pain in my heart.

Thanks Baracuda for completely ruining the holidays for me. (I know that wasn't your intention)

I think the worst thing here is: it could had been prevented if that woman would have acted. Might also make some people realise you should call the police if you see children get beaten like this...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    At least the death penalty is being sought after, i stand for rehabilitation, but in this example what can we do to correct this?

Education on how to be a decent fucking human?
    No human being would hung their child by the legs and torture them to death.
    This is just sick.

If there ever is a petition to have these people executed via scaphism, I will sign it.

There are no words harsh enough to describe these disgusting pieces if organic waste.

Deleted
    How people are even capable of doing such horrible things is way beyond me. The sheer amount of cold-bloodedness that is necessary for it is absolutely incomprehensible to me. Disgusting. :|

What the fuck at that wall, looks like a bulldozer crashed into it
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Stories like this is why human rights shouldnt exist.

People like these two (three) should be dealt with the same way, publicly.

But lets put them in jail and waste resources, thats smarter!

"Arrested: Jillian Tait, 31, and Gary Lee Fellenbaum, 23, were charged Thursday with murdering Tait's son. Officials said they had sex and went to order pizza as the boy lay dying"

That line made me so sad. They literally didn't care one bit about what they'd done. Hope they get the death penalty.

Ironic how if you go to the guys Facebook page, it's filled with Christian prayer articles.

BUry them in boxes alive under the prison...

I read somewhere that their was a 3rd person in the house that didnt participate in the torture, but didn't report them. I don't know what bothers me more.
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did I click on that article lol.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is why, this is why the death penalty is needed.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Jillian Tait, 31, and Gary Lee Fellenbaum, 23, were charged Thursday with murdering Tait's son, Scott McMillan in what Chester County District Attorney Thomas Hogan has referred to as 'an American horror story'.

The couple allegedly hung little Scott by his legs, tortured him for weeks and smashed his head into the wall before beating him to death.

Execute them both. There is no rehabilitation from what they've done.

I think this is another and drastic proof not all people are fit to be parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd... I've seen a few articles saying she is defending the guy....never really paid much attention but damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post

These people can't possibly be sane, another example of why you should be required to take mental and academic exams in order to be allowed to raise a child.

Deleted
    These two parents are beyond saving. You don't just accidentally torture a little kid for weeks, this was clearly done with very ill intent and they didn't care about their kid. Give them the death penalty, I'd say.

There is a special place in hell for those kind.