Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Cried as I read that. Wish I could have taken him.

Fuck the death penalty. They should suffer like the poor kid did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azkrac View Post
    This needs quick and public punishment. All should be able to witness these sorts of people being killed quickly. As a society we need to take a stand and say no more.
    Harsher puinshments do not necessarily deter people from committing crimes, though. Because most people who do commit a crime don't think "If I do X now, I will get Y punishment", but rather speculate on not getting caught to begin with.

I believe they are sick and are in need to be cured with medicaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Some people don't deserve a second chance and you can't cure everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Some people don't deserve a second chance and you can't cure everything.
    Agreed so much. There is no hope for these type of... things. They are not even human.

I find it pretty bad that the story says that the School didn't see any strange "bruises" or signs of abuse. Shit like this isn't a random wake up on morning and decide your going to beat a child. This is something that happens regularly (They mentioned months), especially with the way they are describing the couple. They have been doing this for years.

So it's bullshit to protect the school for "not noticing" that Scott might be abused.

They don't mention the 6 year old at all in the School (But his 3 year Scott does?) because his head was smashed in the wall just the same as the 3 year old.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Death by flaying those people aren't worth the resources to keep alive in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Did I say they can be rehabilitated? I didn't even mention anything about that, I mostly addressed the fact that people applaud our broken system when it punishes people who have committed heinous crimes.

- - - Updated - - -

That isn't going to stop shit, it never stopped it in the middle ages and it's not going to stop it now. Don't people ever learn..
    the system is supposed to punish henious criminals. The prison experience is part of it, hense partially why we have prisons, and don't just outright execute really nasty people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    lol

torture be gone pills huh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burn them alive whilst having electricity pumped into them to heighten their nerve sensitivity.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They won't live ling in prisons anyways people hate child killers.

Reading that article, I then went into my Daughters room (She's 3), watched her sleep for a few minutes, and drew a complete blank how anyone could do that to someone so helpless... I was even more amazed that they weren't on drugs, as that was my first assumption as to how someone could be so barbaric.

I honestly hope they don't get the death penalty. Far worse will be awaiting them in prison... which is still less than they deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just give them the penalty and be done with it. Yes the story is extremely tragic but nothing more can be done right now. We can put the blame on everything else and there is only so much teachers and social workers are permitted to do in situations like this but the people that murdered them crossed the line big time.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Give them a fair trial... if the evidence says they did it... take them out back shoot them and call it a damn day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    I don't even want to begin thinking about what a person must go through to do this to another living being.

Man, I bet the Jigsaw murderer would be like, "I'm fucked up, but I ain't fucked up as these 2 motherfuckers."
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They won't live ling in prisons anyways people hate child killers.
    I call bullshit on this, I think this is something that used to be like that but died away with all the sick fucks massing up in prisons.

Some sorts of twisted evil should be purged from this world. It's not ideal, but sometimes death is the only answer.

I am trying to be more forgiving to people. Even if people commit these heinous acts hate them, but still pray that they can find peace with themselves. I am disgusted with these people, but i want them to also see the error of their ways and reach enlightenment. May the 3 year old murdered find peace....

Thanks MMO-champion
    Can the off-topic forums be exempt from the "recent thread activity" list? Please?