Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    of course you cant directly compare. it will be unrespect to 10ppl skilled bracket compare to 25ppl faceroll. and i ask to stop this 10/25 paragon/method discussion. its obvious for all that method took paragons place on blizzcon for no reason. the theme of this topic is what todo to force method to share logs. everybody want to see it so methods opinion in that question doesnt matter at all.
    That's not how it works, but sure. And quite clearly it isn't "everybody", considering I honestly don't care about seeing their logs. At all.

I wish I wasn't so bored that I'm wasting my time on this thread...
    Last edited by Tradu; 2014-11-09 at 02:28 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

are people really this entitled? why should you expect or even go so far as to demand logs from a guild that is not yours?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    they should relese because it was public event and everybody want to see logs. its unmanner to hide these logs from comunity.
    Their raid, their logs. They decide what to do with them. Logs have always been hidden for progress. This could be counted as progress.
    &tldr; they have no reason to release them so why should they

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I'm sure method cheated infront of everyone (including blizzard employees) and aren't providing logs to hide it. This is the true reason they won the race (again).

They totally cheated last time, too.

Edit: Before the mod who seems to be disagreeing with me tonight infracts me again, this is sarcasm.
    Sarcasm is a bannable offense on mmo-c. So is doing the same thing the last guy did, but only if you are from the us, jewish, catholic, protestant, ginger, play a deathknight, play a hunter, play a paladin, play a shaman, don't play a rogue, or have bad posture.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    The topic has run it's course over these 5 pages and there is nothing more to add, besides it has turned into who is right and who is wrong thread rather then discussion of the actual "topic".