Deleted

tom chilton says pvpers are chicken sh*ts at blizzcon

what do you think of this? i think pve players are more chicken hiding in there dungeons, this is not a pvp vs pve flame war

He didn't say all pvpers. A lot of people are , some aren't, get over it.

He was talking about phasing and how some pvpers use it to to their advantage, even said that he has done it himself a couple times. It was a joke so I don't think much about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    what do you think of this? i think pve players are more chicken hiding in there dungeons, this is not a pvp vs pve flame war
    Think it's better to say that he said *can be*, and to take that in context...was on the topic of border hopping for phasing and dropping pvp - probably referring to it if you are going to die and you just say "nope" and hop into your little phase away from people. Are you arguing that that tactic isn't kind of chickenshit? Saying it refers to all pvpers because all pvpers are chickenshits is taking it out of context, I think.

I think you are trying to stir up trouble where there is none.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

A lot of them are to be fair, today I was flying my level 82 dk nephew to the Vortex Pinnacle and found 8 hordies hanging outside knocking people off etc. Suffice to say they didn't knock me off lol but damn it was pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by ArionCasea View Post
    Think it's better to say that he said *can be*, and to take that in context...was on the topic of border hopping for phasing and dropping pvp - probably referring to it if you are going to die and you just say "nope" and hop into your little phase away from people. Are you arguing that that tactic isn't kind of chickenshit? Saying it refers to all pvpers because all pvpers are chickenshits is taking it out of context, I think.
    Exactly this. I don't know how many times I have seen someone who is clearly in high end PVP Gear, and is flagged for PVP take cover and hide in an out of phase area. Hell even seen then take cover in a dungeon, so I can agree with Tom's statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    As has been said in the thread the first post grossly misrepresents what Chilton said and meant with it. Since I don't want a flamewar to start from this I'm going to close this thread here.

CLOSED.