Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Awarelol View Post
    After watching this, I had to ask myself, "Why the fuck have I been so angry at these developers for most of the past 10 years?"

Quite frankly, I'm embarrassed. This being the primary game I grew up with, I've taken it more seriously than one should take a video game. Glad they made this doc, it was illuminating.
    i kinda agree, to an extent. i mean, our anger comes from being passionate about the game as well. it's out of concern for the game that we sometimes lose our cool, so i think it's understandable.

anyway, it was a great movie. i love it when i can hear some history about my favorite subject ever.

Was watching this with the virtual ticket while waiting for the starcraft finals and it was so good we forgot what we were waiting for! Awesome stuff

Deleted
    A movie worth watching for sure.

Tremendous movie. Really enjoyed it. Especially the internal things. Like raid beta with Ion and the others but best of all their machine room. Man... Felt so envious for the IT guys there.

i gotta say, i thoroughly enjoyed that documentary....ive been playing since bc religiously and that doc was the really great to see how this game impacts, not only the players, but the devs as well. thanks for sharing this

10+ Year Old Account
    Fantastic documentary. A lot of cool history and looking back at a cultural phenomenon. Love it. ^_^

loved this...absolutely loved this...well done guys!

Just have to say... this documentary was just so full of passion, whether it was PR or not, it shows the dedication, love, and passion these people have for this game. It also made me wish I could be a part of this company that has so much love for what they do.

I also hope it helps show people that Blizzard does care about their game, not just for money. Glad Blizz made it, made me appreciate them so much more.

loved this a lot.

anyone from techondrias go like "WoW careful with that man! I live there!" when he took out the server blade?

1 week for Molten Core explains why it looked so crappy. I remember entering it after visiting Dire Maul it was a visual let down - only Ragnaros himself was impressive, the rest of the raid looked really bad, even back then.

What music playing in credits on 57 minute!!!!!!!!!!???????

Deleted
    Feels bad to say but i did not get anything from the documentary. Only interesting part was seeing server rooms IMO (lol) I just can't get into it emotionally. I've played this game since spring 2006 but could not feel ANY connection to players that were shown/talking.

I did not find any depth either, it was just your average "lol then we made cataclysm" and you see some fast footage how Darkshore was changed. (in fact it made me think that darkshore was cata-upgraded first and then rest zones were rushed, just like new models, dwarves are good and rest are rushed etc.).

Overall: MEH!

killing c'thun on 06.06.06 was the most memorable moment for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some stuff that came up already in past Documentaries but it was pretty cool nonetheless! =)

15+ Year Old Account
    you know..
    i am a dad of 2 kids, me and my wife met because of an mmo just before wow, we played wow too for years, i still do, i have and still make fun and good memories inside this game too, along in rl ofc :P. After doing raiding for the whole MoP, at almost hardcore level, i have to admit , real life, work, family made me play wow tired...But after this documentary, i remembered so many good times in the game, so many friends i made, hell with some we even met up close. i am from Greece and we met with friends from Norway and Holland and from balkans, i will play the next expansion, just for the friends, even if i have to stop sleeping haha

Quote Originally Posted by Awarelol View Post
    After watching this, I had to ask myself, "Why the fuck have I been so angry at these developers for most of the past 10 years?"

Quite frankly, I'm embarrassed. This being the primary game I grew up with, I've taken it more seriously than one should take a video game. Glad they made this doc, it was illuminating.
    I have to agree with you there.

This was awesome! Well worth the watch