View Poll Results: Which Overwatch character is your favorite?

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • Tracer

16 25.40%
  • Reaper

10 15.87%
  • Widowmaker

4 6.35%
  • Winston

3 4.76%
  • Pharah

6 9.52%
  • Reinhardt

4 6.35%
  • Symmetra

5 7.94%
  • Torbjorn

1 1.59%
  • Bastion

0 0%
  • Hanzo

6 9.52%
  • Mercy

5 7.94%
  • Zenyatta

3 4.76%
    15+ Year Old Account

Favorite Character?

See a lot of threads about this, have yet to see a poll. Only doing this poll for announced characters.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Heh. Picked what, based on the aforementioned threads, I thought would be one of the least popular character only to find that 3 of the 5 votes had been for her. Ah well, I like ancient Egyptian motifs, so...
    Last edited by Karnak; 2014-11-09 at 06:55 AM.

After much internal debate about whether I should choose Reaper or Widowmaker, I settled on Reaper as my #1.

Torbjorn!! How could I not pick the Dwarf?! Honestly.

Deleted
    My favorite so far is Tracer. I totally dig her look, voice and abilities.

Honestly, Blizzard seems a bit biased towards her too, as they gave her more lines than any other playable character in the cinematic trailer. It's fun to think about how much effect this may have had on her becoming so popular with the fans

I'll probably play them all but at the end of the day Reaper is the most "rogue like" and I typically prefer that style character in every game. They all look so fun though that I can't say with certainty yet what my "favorite" is until I get to play.

Deleted
    At first I've thought that Symmetra would be my main, then changed to Mercy and now I'm back to Symmetra after watching all the abilities. She can set up some ambushes with her teleport and these things placed on walls (such simple but cool ability!).

I bet Tracer wins :P
    Voted Reaper though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found couple of characters I liked, but favourite has to go to Tracer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ozu View Post
    My favorite so far is Tracer. I totally dig her look, voice and abilities.

Honestly, Blizzard seems a bit biased towards her too, as they gave her more lines than any other playable character in the cinematic trailer. It's fun to think about how much effect this may have had on her becoming so popular with the fans
    I don't remember if I heard it from the panel or from MMO-Champion but didn't they say that the devs liked Tracer the most?

Right now, I'm going with Hanzo, but I also like Widowmaker, Reaper, Reinhardt, Pharah and Tracer a lot. The latter mostly for her skillset, though, which can make for interesting gameplay. There's no "hero" I don't like, though, aside from Torbjorn, and perhaps Symmetra and Winston. Symmetra's design isn't really my thing, and the same goes for the other two -- even more so.

Whenever/if the cyber samurai becomes playable, and his skillset is anything like I'm hoping, he'll probably be on the top of my list, though. Followed up by Hanzo and Widowmaker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwek View Post
    I found couple of characters I liked, but favourite has to go to Tracer

- - - Updated - - -

I don't remember if I heard it from the panel or from MMO-Champion but didn't they say that the devs liked Tracer the most?
    I remember some of the devs at the panel shared who their favorite characters were and one of them was definitely a Tracer fan. I don't remember who exactly.

Reaper. I typically like being the "assassin" guy more in the futuristic setting. Widowmaker also fits right up my alley but I'm probably going to prefer Reaper. Plus, I love Death Knights in WoW as another example. Zenyatta looks very interesting though.
    Last edited by Dudemanguy; 2014-11-09 at 11:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Reaper! It's time to reap!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

You could say that I'm a serial reapist.

Deleted
    Pharah seems like my kind of gal. Besides her story of a former military officer and her egyptian influences, she's a flying assault killing machine. What's not to like about her?

I also kind of like Bastion, as I was always good at protecting the objective and being a turret of doom would be amazing.

I thought about Tracer too, yet... you need to time your moves perfectly and if you have even a slight bit of lag... you're toast. So... she will be a problem for me even if played by someone else as there's a high chance I won't even be able to hit her.

Tracer, because she's so darn cute :O

I like Mercy, Pharah and Symmetra but I picked Mercy for #1 because I love her design.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    not enough love for widowmaker
    tracer is also cute and seems fun, i like "hyperactive" girls

anyway, gonna find out what i find most fun when i get the chance to play it

15+ Year Old Account
    Added a poll to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rite-Character now.

Closing this thread as a duplicate.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines