Can't Find Where To Pick Up in Scholazar Basin

So I am currently 4001/6000 Friendly with The Oracles and about 75% hated with the Frenzyheart. I wanted to get the Oracles to revered for shots at the Green proto for mount total achieve. From what I've read I just need to get to friendly and then dailies should open up but no dailies available nor any quest I can find that turn in. Is there a question add on that could be helpful or anyone has any ideas based off my current rep levels? Also my 'Into The Basin' achievement shows I have 40/75 quest complete. Any help that gets me a step closer to get the ball rolling will be greatly appreciated!

Edit - some additional possible useful information. I found about three quest while flying around the whole area but from what I was reading none seemed to factor into the questline, one quest was from a gnome about needing a new engine or something, near something crashed. The other quest from was a human and third one was from avatar of Freya.
    Last edited by GutsTheWarrior; 2014-11-09 at 01:34 PM.

Deleted
    Have you tried killing the Lich whats-his-name in the cave East of the Lifeblood Pillar? You might have quested up to that point and then quit (it used to be a group quest that was a pain to find people for), and you -have- to kill it to complete the Frenzyheart/Oracles questline and open up the dailies, even if you're already friendly.

Otherwise I'd suggest going to the Rainspeaker Canopy and poking the NPC's there, as a lot of the quests on the questline are given by NPC's that you summon with an item. You might have thrown yours out at some point.

Failing that, try flying around East of Lifespeaker Pillar and see if an NPC pops up.

As a last resort, you can try installing an addon that lets you query the server to see which quests you have/haven't completed. Compare it to the list of quests at the bottom of http://wowpedia.org/Sholazar_Basin_quests and you can see where you stopped last time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember you have to do the quest about killing the wolf (Pitch's Remains I think...?) you pick it up from River's Heart Basin. AFter that it's pretty much going through that questline and then killing the lich and deciding who to help

To OP, try the WoWPro addon http://www.wow-pro.com/
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Deleted
    From the wowhead comments of the quest with the Lich:
    This quest still appears to be "bugged" (really just tricky) for high-level characters who can easily one-shot Artuis. If you do kill him before he has a chance to unfreeze the two captives, both of them will remain frozen, and each will have a daily quest you can immediately turn in. Do not turn in the daily quest or you will not be offered the required follow-up quest (Return of the Lich Hunter or Return of the Friendly Dryskin) and will not be able to begin dailies for the faction. Just wait in the cave for a few minutes and Altruis will respawn. If you do turn in their quest while they are still frozen you will need to wait until the following day when the daily quest has reset and you can try again.
    So if you're killing it too fast, you're bugging the whole questline. Probably this gets you rolling with the different factions.

Also, just adding, it is required to do the Frenzyheart story line before any of the dailies open.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn