Deleted

[Stormreaver] [H] <Virus> 7/7 HC - Casual Raiding for veteran players

Hello!

We are currently looking to extend the raiding group of Virus. Virus is a guild where veteran players can hang out and try to progress in raiding. Some (not all) have recently returned to the game and really want to do some no nonsense raiding!

However, we do not want to go hardcore as in raid 3+ days a week. We do not see a problem with this since we are aiming to recruit somewhat more experienced players that have been around for a longer time, but due to real life responsibilities can't go the full mile anymore.

At the moment we are at 3/7 mythic HM & 10/10 Hc Brf progress. We do still need more people however since some classes are underrepresented! In order to continue with mythic progress we are actively looking for mainly range dps and a holy paladin. The following classes we specifically need, but we consider every application:

Holy paladin
    Monk
    Warlock
    Mage

What we expect from you is:

Be mature in a raiding setting
    Come prepared (Max lvl flask, food, pots)
    Be as time efficient as possible
    Know your class
    Be cool
    English speaking

If you fit the requirements but don't see your class among those that we are specifically looking for, you can still apply. If you would like to join Virus, head to the following link and upload your guild application by using the template: virusstormreaver.wowlaunch.com/sections/recruiting/?gid=439528

Now we do not require you to have extensive raiding experience, but most of us do. So if you are a fairly new player but can keep up, then by all means apply!

At the moment the guild consists of people of ~25+ years of age and that is also what we are looking for in new players.
    The raid times are Wednesdays and Sundays 19:00-23:00 server time.

You can visit our website or get in touch ingame with Flurry#2248

Hope to hear from you!
    Last edited by mmocbcd06f6ad5; 2015-04-09 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Edited progress and recruit information 2

Hi,

I'm a protection warrior looking for a guild casual raiding guild that wants to hit the new content in WoD. My main raiding experience came in WOTLK. I had a break from raiding through Cataclysm but dusted off the shoes in MoP. I'm slightly younger than the age you've specified above but I can promise you that I'm a mature individual.

Let me know if you want any more information. I will add you on BattleNet once I'm home from work so we could discuss further?

Thanks,
    Sam

Deleted
    Hey there,

Thanks for the reply. Contact me in game whenever

Deleted
    Updated the post. In need of certain classes!

Deleted
    Updated the post once again! We look for Dual spec Dps/heal players and more ranged dps!

Deleted
    Once again updated with the current progress and recruitment status.

Deleted
    Updated once again!