Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor 6.0: Windwalker Spreadsheet

Sup.

Updated for 6.0 / Level 100

Rotund Windwalker Spreadsheet

Make a copy in order to change values on the "Summary and Stat Weights" page.

Added a summary page showing DPS and Stat weights with Different Level 45 and level 100 talent combinations.

Yea I know the summary page looks like jade butt, but it's better than leaving it white.

Thanks Rotund, great work as always.

I updated the character stats section using the BiS list found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...for-Discussion

I didn't change any trink or weapon procs.

With the T17 gear, Asc/HS is coming out just a little ahead of Serenity/HS. Very interesting.

Edit: I changed the gear for MS/Haste setup that you would use for ChiEX AoE, and got about 2% more dps with Serenity & HS both....so if this holds we may have one optimal, or close to optimal setup for both AoE/St.
    Last edited by Gaje; 2014-11-09 at 09:01 PM.

Deleted
    thanks Rotund.

so versatility is actually good?

ascension/serenity = ms > versatility > crit > haste

ascension/chex = haste > ms > versatility > crit

but I guess ms > haste > crit will still be the way to go for a mixed gearset for serenity and chex. or is versatility better than crit in that case?
    Last edited by mmoc63b1ca430b; 2014-11-09 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    Wow, thanks man ! So Ascension seems to be better in the early extension. Is HS better than ChiEX in AoE/cleave situation ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaje View Post

I updated the character stats section using the BiS list found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...for-Discussion

Edit: I changed the gear for MS/Haste setup that you would use for ChiEX AoE, and got about 2% more dps with Serenity & HS both....so if this holds we may have one optimal, or close to optimal setup for both AoE/St.
    I updated the gear page and stat weights for chex/aoe yesterday. Did you make the changes before or after the updates? What gearset did you end up with?
    Last edited by Anmity; 2014-11-10 at 10:31 PM.
    Anmity ~ Apitome ~ Aminence ~ Antendre ~ Avasive ~ Athereal ~ Antropy ~ Anigma ~ Apiphany ~ Aquivocal ~Amancipate ~

The first time was before you updated your spreadsheet.

Just repeated it again with the numbers in your new spreadsheet, with the exceptions that I mentioned in your thread and I added the appropriate enchants (Haste for ChiEX, and MS or Vers for HS/Serenity).

So it's looking right now like using the gearing for ChiEX, but taking Asc/HS for ST results in almost the same dps (~100 dps) as gearing completely for Serenity, that is going very low haste and high MS/Crit.

My guess would be that Serenity gets diminishing returns with haste, while HS benefits from the haste that an AoE build would need. If there are any fights that arn't 100% ST, you would want to use ChiEX anyway.

Again, take this with a grain of salt. It needs to be checked via Simcraft and in-game when possible.

Updated the spreadsheet.

The Options from the first page weren't getting passed to the other sheets.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'll have to give Hurricane Strike a look.

Found and fixed more bugs. Make a fresh copy. Sorry about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to make a new revision with a new link to fix various bugs. The old one has been turned off. Here is the new link:

Link

Deleted
    Unless I'm mistaken, on 'Summary and Stat Weights', where you enter your character stats, the multistrike % shown is incorrect.

The formula reads:

" =(C7/'General Notes and Assumptions'!B28+5)*1.05 "

Im assuming the 1.05 multiplication is to account for the 5% MS from "Battle Trance" but this is already calculated into your character sheet ingame. Unless Im mistaken, you can just remove that part and it will read accurately.
    Last edited by mmoccc0cd15e62; 2014-11-21 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks Creepster,

I added up all the MS from my gear and it's 1.05 times less than what armory and ask Mr Robot is reporting, so it looks like Battle Trance is being factored in on Blizzard's end.

Thanks for the catch! Spreadsheet has been updated.

Moar changes. Hurricane Strikes was using 30 strikes compared to the tooltip 15.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltycracker View Post
    Moar changes. Hurricane Strikes was using 30 strikes compared to the tooltip 15.
    Did they revert the change back to 30?

Edit:

Just tested and it's still hitting for 15 times single target. and 15 times multi target.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2014-11-22 at 05:32 PM.

Sorry, just trying to understand what this all means, currently Ascension/Serenity combo is best?

Quote Originally Posted by lukeyboy89 View Post
    Sorry, just trying to understand what this all means, currently Ascension/Serenity combo is best?
    This spreadsheet is focused on a single target, so yes Serenity and Ascension work out to be the best combo. If the encounter has a lot of AOE, I would recommend Chi Explosion.

There is an option in the first sheet that represents how effectively you use Serenity. 100% effectiveness assumes you are using the ability exactly on cooldown, and not wasting any chi or energy in the process. Realistically, I think that number is about 80% for most players myself included. Serenity is a really good burst talent, but is not practical to use rotationally.

The stat weights simply tell you which secondaries you should be looking for. Higher numbers are better.

Deleted
    Hi, Thanks a lot for this great work.

Just have a question about the Versatility. In raid buffed stat u choosed versatility = B8 but didn't you forget the + 3 % versatility buff raid?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, this is a bit minor but still does affect the results slightly:

a) Forgot to add 3% Versatility Buff to the Raid buff section in the Summary and Stat Weights panel
    b) ALL of the Raid stat info on each of the tabs are linking to the top of the pages instead of the new Summary and Stat Weight tab.

Deleted
    Its strange, a lot of reputable monk peeps here constantly recommend crit > vers. However, this spreadsheet pretty much has versatility beating crit across the board in all talent combinations.

Its a similar case with CB vs Ascension. This has ascension winning yet people still stand by chi brew with serenity or chex

Am I missing something?
    Last edited by mmoccc0cd15e62; 2014-11-25 at 06:39 AM.