Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Posted a new version.

Here

Cleaned up the Tier Bonuses in preparation for Blackrock Foundry.
    Cleaned up the sheet a bit and condensed some equations.

The value of multistrike jumps way up once you get your 4pc.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi - Haste has just been changed (improved): 1/12/15 - The Haste stat is now 11.1% more effective. For example, characters at level 100 now receive a 1% increase per 90 Haste (up from 1% per 100 Haste).

Are you planning on updating your spreadsheet to reflect this?

1Hs vs 2H

So I have a 676 Bladefist and 670 Bladefist and 670 Phemos double slasher vs a 676 tectus staff. Looking at your spreadsheet 2h is the better go right now with a shattered hand enchant on it? THanks for your help on this my naked eye looking at my own stuff looks like my 2H doing more dmg.

I just updated the haste coefficient, so the new stat weights now reflect that.

@Vinaya

The Tectus staff should be your best choice. If you had 676 main and off hand, it would be pretty close.

Deleted
    I'm currently using a 676 Bladefist and 670 Phemos with Frostwolf and Warsong respectively.

I also have a 670 Earthwarped staff. With the recent changes / haste buff I assume I should go with the staff now?
    If so what enchant?

Also would it be better to swap my neck/ring enchants for haste now given the mix of Serenity/ChiEx fights in Highmaul?
    Last edited by mmoc1ee3c4e357; 2015-01-13 at 05:46 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks, Don't see why Ascension + Serenity should be pulling ahead. Maybe it's because i have too much haste? 1390 haste.

herpy herpy derp. Serenity now has a 90 second cooldown modeled instead of 60.

level 100 talents are more even now.

PTR Spreadsheet with Hurricane strike and tooltip updates:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=298269749

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseFTW View Post
    Thanks, Don't see why Ascension + Serenity should be pulling ahead. Maybe it's because i have too much haste? 1390 haste.
    It's ahead for me too at 1597 haste by 500 dps.

Spreadsheet has been updated:

Tuned the T17 tier bonuses:

2pc: 3.28%
    4pc: 7.67%

2pc brings up the value of mastery
    4pc brings up the value of multistrike, mastery, and haste

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

http://imgur.com/RpXI9dY,zWi9qVd,K8ApYXm#0

Stat weights for all three states: 4pc, 2pc, 0pc

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Brotund - So does this mean that Ascension and ChiX leads the single target sim? Also, do I enable T17 - 4pc and T17 - 2pc by putting a 1 next to it in the value field?

Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Hey Brotund - So does this mean that Ascension and ChiX leads the single target sim? Also, do I enable T17 - 4pc and T17 - 2pc by putting a 1 next to it in the value field?
    Yes exactly, but you need to make a copy of the spreadsheet first, either download it for MS Excel or into your google drive.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltycracker View Post
    Yes exactly, but you need to make a copy of the spreadsheet first, either download it for MS Excel or into your google drive.
    Thanks. And as for Asc/ChiX? I've noticed that as I've gotten the 2 piece, Asc/ChiX has started to creep up on ChiBrew/Serenity in single target fights.

Quote Originally Posted by rhackin View Post
    Thanks. And as for Asc/ChiX? I've noticed that as I've gotten the 2 piece, Asc/ChiX has started to creep up on ChiBrew/Serenity in single target fights.
    I think that depends on what stats you have on gear. Asc/Chex favors haste builds, while CB/Serenity favors Crit/MS builds. In the end the two builds are pretty close together, and I think it just depends on your personal playstyle and the type of encounter. I prefer a faster playstyle and a lot of TEB to work with so I will go Chex full time.

Updated for 6.1

Added RSK debuff buff.
    Adjusted effective multistrike calculation for Way of the Monk and Tiger Strikes changes.