Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

What drinks / food will you have for the launch of WoD?

So what kind of gaming drinks/food will you have ready?

I'll be buying 4L of Coca Cola, 2 Monster (Green obviously), A bag of frozen pizza and some chips / candy.

Also.. Snus. Can't forget about the Snus.

Make sure you have your doctor's emergency phone number nearby, just in case.

I'm not sure that's healthy, I mean the products you just wrote.

I'm preparing nothing, why should I prepare food and drinks for a game launch? I'll just sit before my monitor and play like it was a "normal" day, but I'll be more excited, that's all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Soylent. I won't go more than a couple days on it, but it's very convenient if you don't want to take a break to make food.

http://soylent.me

Just some coffee and eggs with toast like a normal breakfast at 8 am

I've got Coke Zero - cold, fizzy and full of caffeine
    I've got cold water - cold.
    VLCD Protein bars/protein shakes - whilst I'm focused on WoW, time to lose some kgs.
    Oh and 4x500m on my new rower every day before WoW.

All planned for 2 weeks starting Friday (I'm having Pizza for dinner the evening the expansion starts).
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2014-11-09 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm not sure that's healthy, I mean the products you just wrote.

I'm preparing nothing, why should I prepare food and drinks for a game launch? I'll just sit before my monitor and play like it was a "normal" day, but I'll be more excited, that's all.
    Plenty of people use game launches as a reason to splurge on snack foods and drinks they normally wouldn't buy, the same way that people do during sports events ect.

Deleted
    Snus, coffee and... Well, I guess I'm ready to go with that! First launch I'll be playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    One six pack.
    A bottle of fireball and some jagermeister. And to keep going in the late hours refuel with something we northmen call karsk (coffee + moonshine/vodka).
    Food will be a nasty kebab or a baked potato filled with bacon, bacon and more bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Plenty of people use game launches as a reason to splurge on snack foods and drinks they normally wouldn't buy, the same way that people do during sports events ect.
    when thats actually the worst stuff. get you some fruits chop them bitches up. get you a sub from sub way chop that bitch into sections. get you some bottles of water and low sugar stuff and you will be good to go.

Deleted
    A bottle of Laphroaig, maybe some beers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    when thats actually the worst stuff. get you some fruits chop them bitches up. get you a sub from sub way chop that bitch into sections. get you some bottles of water and low sugar stuff and you will be good to go.
    Yeah that doesn't have the same appeal to the majority of people. Sounds literally like an average thing to buy when trying to be healthy on a regular day.

Deleted
    at the risk of being a walking cliche, ill have a large bottle of mt dew, and maybe order some pizza.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcelDamage View Post
    at the risk of being a walking cliche, ill have a large bottle of mt dew, and maybe order some pizza.
    And doritos! Don't forget the doritos

I plan on having two energy drinks with me to span the day; tap water for general thirst needs (I've found staying hydrated keeps me awake better between the dosings of energy drink).

For breakfast I'm thinking pop tarts; hot pockets for lunch; pizza for supper. Basically all things I can quickly prep and eat without much effort or having to stop my questing.

Water. Energy drinks are filled with questionable chemicals and induce a 'crash' after a few hours. As for snacks? Probably something reasonably healthy and easy to make. I'll likely have some chocolate as a treat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Yeah that doesn't have the same appeal to the majority of people. Sounds literally like an average thing to buy when trying to be healthy on a regular day.
    ok ok. throw in a pizza. but then again ive never been a big junk food hot pockets mt dew soda monster person. I like eating good :<. ill have a red bull on occasion but other than that....

10+ Year Old Account
    Water.. Whatever sandwich I can bother making when I get hungry.. And the dinner my mum makes.
    I don't plan on no-lifing it, so that may by why.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always have a stock of Cherry Coke Zero because both my partner and I drink it. Aside from that, a ton of cheese pizza rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Water.
    At worst one should have as much water as non-water drinks in a day.