Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    Ah, good. Thanks for your help. I have but one question left to ask: what exactly are rebates and how do I use them? I realize that might seem silly to inquire about but I've never had an opportunity to use them nor a reason to learn about them.
    Basically, you pay a higher price, and then you mail in a coupon for cash once you have your items. that's why it often costs more on sites like PC Part Picker before those things are taken into account.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenangrychickens View Post
    Basically, you pay a higher price, and then you mail in a coupon for cash once you have your items. that's why it often costs more on sites like PC Part Picker before those things are taken into account.
    As an European... WHY???

I mean I guess they hope people don't do it.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    As an European... WHY???

I mean I guess they hope people don't do it.....
    As a European, I have no clue, but a part of it could be that the larger companies (like Newegg and Microcenter) can take the hits that these MIRs cause.

Deleted
    Yeah, but why not calculate it to the price straight away then.... Makes more sense to me anyway :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Yeah, but why not calculate it to the price straight away then.... Makes more sense to me anyway :P
    It really does. It makes no sense to waste anyone's time mailing stuff around.