Poll: Who's your favorite Blizzard mascot?

Question Favorite Blizzard Mascot!

Who is your favorite Blizzard mascot?

Hogger! ^.^

I sarcastically voted for Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    Hogger! ^.^
    We so wish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know who Raynor or Tracer is so I picked Diablo. If you would have asked me this question 6 years ago I would have said Thrall
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

10+ Year Old Account
    too soon for Tracer to be "the face of blizzard". im sorry, but like it was said in an interview the other day, they (Overwatch's cast) have to earn that right over time with me. Tracer is simply too new to be widely known and recognized as a blizzard personality. actually that whole game is very different from Blizzard's beginnings. Thrall would have to be my pick although Diablo and Raynor are notable in their own games too. but there is a reason that a giant thrall statue is at Blizz HQ and not Diablo or Raynor.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2014-11-10 at 05:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As an outsider (haven't played a Starcraft game in this millennium) to Starcraft, I'd of though Kerrigan would of been the mascot, or iconic character from the series.

So far Tracer seems really obnoxious. Right Governor.

10+ Year Old Account
    A murloc... Why is this not even an option. They do heaps of things with them.
    Grommloc etc.

Why Tracer, when it should be Reaper.
    I didn't even know who Tracer was, but I took a guess that it was related to Overwatch, and was right.
    Reaper is the figure that stands out for me, but maybe it's just me.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    A murloc... Why is this not even an option.
    That was my instant thought when I saw the title and I got all sad when I didn't see it on the poll.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Murloc! I would have voted for murloc!

Out of those 4 options, probably Thrall. Diablo is cool aswell, but the green jesus wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Thrall.

Mainly because i don't like the others, or lack knowledge about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always like Raynor. He seemed the most like an actual person. Has his own morals that he follows. Fights to make his little sector of space a better place. Yet a lot of things he does is now based out of love.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    As an outsider (haven't played a Starcraft game in this millennium) to Starcraft, I'd of though Kerrigan would of been the mascot, or iconic character from the series.
    As a big fan of Starcraft I would have to agree.

I barely even consider Raynor a major character in the first game and expansion, mainly because his appearances are first overshadowed by Kerrigan and later by Fenix. Whereas for a large chunk of the zerg campaign in the first game centers around Kerrigan and the expansion's entire zerg campaign centers around her (she is Queen Bitch of The Universe, after all).

It wasn't until Starcraft 2 that Raynor was really in the spotlight, and his story centers around Kerrigan (plus people tend to like Tychus better than him).

But while we're on the subject... MY KINGDOM FOR FENIX IN HEROES OF THE STORM!
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2014-11-10 at 07:06 PM.

I have to agree that this seems like it's missing a few, could easily say there 2-3 mascots per game even. (Also I would of loved to see Tyrael or Deckard Cain on there, and Murlocs are a huge thing for Blizzard)

That being said, I'd go with Diablo.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    the murloc, man.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Diablo, only because Thrall sucks and I don't know enough about Tracer and Raynor to have an opinion.

Diablo, no question.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    A murloc... Why is this not even an option. They do heaps of things with them.
    Grommloc etc.

Why Tracer, when it should be Reaper.
    I didn't even know who Tracer was, but I took a guess that it was related to Overwatch, and was right.
    Reaper is the figure that stands out for me, but maybe it's just me.
    This is what I thought, Murloc has been used, and even have their own song. Do other Blizzard games have variations of murlocs or just Warcraft?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I voted Raynor, because I like him more than the other characters in the list (excluding Tracer, and I haven't read enough about that character to judge yet).

Before Cataclysm, I would've had a hard time choosing between Thrall and Raynor.