Thread: headphone noise

headphone noise

I'm trying to use my headphones (like the cheap ones for ur cellphone, not a headset) and it has like static noise.. is there anyway to fix it?

my headset works fine tho.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-11-10 at 03:19 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is your headset USB? That would explain it...

Anywho, the static is something a lot of people will experience. It's electronic interference and crosstalk between your audio components and other shit. For instance, some people will get weird noises when they click, others when they type, etc. Tons of shit can cause it.

How do you fix it? Plug into a different audio port or get a DAC.

Quote Originally Posted by M0cha View Post

Anywho, the static is something a lot of people will experience. It's electronic interference and crosstalk between your audio components and other shit. For instance, some people will get weird noises when they click, others when they type, etc. Tons of shit can cause it.
    yeah this is the problem i think, the static is like always there.. (just fixed it by re pluging it but sometimes it comes back) so i guess that's the problem

i had to remove a usb thing i had connected near it, it was the problem
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2014-11-10 at 04:00 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.