Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the idea of a spiritual robot. I can't really think of any besides Futurama.

Deleted
    Yeah, his design is one of the coolest and most unique designs I've seen in a while. Really nice. I like that his abilities are support-focused but there's room for damage. With his debuff and primary and secondary Orb of Destruction attacks, he can at least afford to roam somewhat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zenyatta is definatly one of the more unique characters i've seen in a while. I'll be playing him whenever i feel like changing pace from the likely offensive characters i'll be playing.

He's definitely my overall favorite character from OW thus far. I really love the concept behind him, and his design in general. He looks awesome in action, floating along the battlefield, and I love the "sudden strike" style animation of his attacks.

As for his Ult, I was under the mistaken impression that he made his allies immune to damage during the effects of Transcendence, and not that only he went immune. They should change it so that he basically creates a temporary, mobile sphere of invulnerability for himself and his allies when he pops Transcendence, rather than just having him put out a healing aura. Something like that could lead to really cool, clutch moments, where Zenyatta ends up saving his whole team from some of the bigger ults, like Pharah's Barrage or Hanzo's Dragonstrike. One could, in turn, use it offensively as well, protecting key teammates from harm long enough to pull off their bigger attacks as well.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Deleted
    it is my favourite character. his story is a little bit shaky from the point of view of the current world. I guess many things changed in the future. Robot with japanese accent learning Zen Buddhism in the Himalayas. I guess Japanese-or Japanese robots have conquered one(or all) of the countries where the mountain chain exists. or his japanese accent is just a preference nad he has learnt about Zen during his many travels.

unique look and extraordinary animations make this character my dream to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    But he's all enlightenment and peace and stuff. Peace doesn't attack.
    that is western misinterpretation of the Buddhisml; fighting and killing is not prohibited. and considering Zenyatta seems to be of the Zen Buddhism branch then warrior spirit should be even stronger

15+ Year Old Account
    I really like this character. First, he's a robot. Devoid of white noise of emotion. Second, he's spiritual. He's utilizing his intellect to pacify and bring clarity to himself and others. Transhumanism incarnate. My favorite character in Overwatch this far.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    I really like this character. First, he's a robot. Devoid of white noise of emotion. Second, he's spiritual. He's utilizing his intellect to pacify and bring clarity to himself and others. Transhumanism incarnate. My favorite character in Overwatch this far.
    I don't think he's devoid of emotions at all... He belives (along with other monk'ish robots) he got the essence soul, fighting for the innocent. All of that AFTER he left his pre-programmed life, according to the info on the official website.

I like Zenyatta as his theming's awesome, I like his abilities and his backstory of being a character so devoted to protecting others he left his monastery to do so. I can't wait to test him out if beta comes my way.

Definitely one of the most original characters I've seen in a while, really can't wait to play him

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    **NEW GAMEPLAY VIDEO RELEASED** 13/05/2015:

Loving his style.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I really like the idea of a spiritual robot. I can't really think of any besides Futurama.
    Vision maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.