Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    It probably will, seeing is how they don't design the game around soloing :l
    They just made it so you can solo LK (and any pre-MoP boss that drops mounts) as a crappy geared toon.

Also, Galleon and Oon used to be 24+ hours, but now they are 2 or so hours, so your point is invalid regarding the BC world bosses.

Also, the BC world bosses drop BoEs, Blizz probably kept them 24 hours to get the items for tmog rare.
    As far as I know, MoP world bosses don't drop BoE gear.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Galleon/Oondasta currently have a 15 min respawn timers according to WatcherDev. Sha is currently soloable, and Oondasta will become soloable with additional gear.

Lich King is so easily soloable by any class with consistent self healing. Heck, almost all of the old fights are similarily soloable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Galleon/Oondasta currently have a 15 min respawn timers according to WatcherDev. Sha is currently soloable, and Oondasta will become soloable with additional gear.
    Unless it hasn't been implemented yet, it is not 15 minutes (atm in MoP) because yesterday I was chain-running groups whenever Gall and Oon were back up, and it was 2 hours.
    If you are talking about WoD (as in what's been seen in beta), hoorah! Finally someone has confirmation
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    World boss in Hellfire is still on like a 24-hour timer.
    There's a big difference between a boss that few care about and a group of bosses that many plan to farm in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Sha is currently soloable.
    How do you solo Sha without getting mind controlled and Sha evading?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Kael'thas also MCs random people, to ensure you were not one of them you had to either be his main target or LoS him.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    You outrange the MC. Step in, pew pew. Step back out.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Kael'thas also MCs random people, to ensure you were not one of them you had to either be his main target or LoS him.
    Sha of Anger will MC even if you're the main / only target. Others are saying the only way to get around this is to out-range the MC (but I haven't had a chance to personally confirm this works)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

While LoSing Growing Anger doesn't appear to work, outranging it does indeed work.
    The 100 yard range of the spell makes it somewhat unfeasible for a melee, though.
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2014-11-12 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak View Post
    I hate to be "that guy" but (snip)
    Saying "I hate to be that guy" is like saying "no offense, but". You (general you, not specific) know perfectly well you have no qualms about being that guy, or are about to say something offensive. Just spit it out, don't hide behind a mask of feigned civility.

Not sure if this information is relevant but for the past few weeks I have been soloing Nalak on all of my toons. The guards are level 100 so if you can live long enough to get him to them, they kill him fairly quickly (If you are alone and you die, he will keep engaged with the guards as long as you don't release, every time I released he despawned).

I have a bit of a quesiton as I have not tried it myself, Is it even possible to even solo them now with an average geared level 100 character?