Twitch Subscriber Program

Hey, I'm doing some research for my stream and I was curious if there are any changes you would like to see come to the Twitch subscriber program? Are there any perks that streamers can provide to viewers to encourage them to subscribe?

Any/all answers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Take a % amount of subscribermoney and give it back to the stream in forms of giveaways/other stuff you can do to make the stream better for the viewers.

The best thing you can do to get people to subscribe is provide good content. All of the other gimmicks people don't really care about, look at the most successful streamers for proof.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually be entertaining.

Giveaways, not "At this exact time there will be a giveaway" and not "Sometime in the next 2 hours there will be a giveaway." Make it something semi-dependable but not something to where everyone just shows up and leaves based on giveaways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

Once you hit a certain level companies give you free stuff like mice and video cards and you can give those to your community. Yeah, content is important, if you're doing what 10,000 other guys are doing it will be hard to get noticed.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

So giveaways? Is that really the only thing you'd like to see come to the program?