Deleted

Achievements, put me too work - You decide.

I want each and every one of you too pick ONE achievement that I should complete, today.

One achievement each, that can be completed within a day.

Here is my armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ogore/advanced

The "Go get it achievement" Thread is too slow.

go do to all the squirrels i've loved before.

Deleted
    Do Mr. Pinchy's Magical Crawdad Box, it is a great achievement.

Alrighty, you go do Well Read then. :P

Nice shoulders
    I see that you don't have "Well Read" done in your General achievements...
    Gogo! It's pretty easy so it's a free 10 points, just takes an hour or two to fly around for it
    Plus, you get to read a bit of lore if you take the time to read the books. There's guides for it as well.
    I would also suggest the "To all the Squirrels.." achievements, but you said only one :P
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

You should probably just finish up all the "loved before" Achieves and get them over with :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you haven't done Loremaster, go go! It shouldn't take that long and you will make a decent amount of gold on the run. ;-)
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

15+ Year Old Account
    Dread Haste makes Dread Waste (Dread Waste quests).
    You will get two additional achievements in the process: Amber is the color of my energy, and Wakener.

Deleted
    Just finnished "Well Read", moving on towards the Squirrel Achievements.

Well read (Done)
    Squirrels (In progress)
    Mr Pinchy (In progress)
    Dead Waste (In progress)

You are missing 60 exalteds.
    Might want to start on that

So, here is a simple one.

Northrend Tamer
    Go capture a useless pet in each of the northrend zones. I think you have about 5 more pets to go before you get that one.
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6615
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Exalted with Sporegarr. Gives you the diplomat aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    One achievement a day and you will take forever to complete them Bang out Taming Azeroth, assuming you have the seasonal summer and winter pets. Pandaren, Fabled Tamer, I choose you. A lot of the pet battle ones can be done in a single day. Finish up Loremaster and you will get Justly Rewarded from doing it. Bloody Rare and Frostbitten are easy to do as well, just pick up NPC scan or map it out with wowhead. Finish the Pandaria section of explorable achievements. The only one that might be difficult is the finding the pandaren artifacts on timeless isle as they have a lengthy respawn. You have a lot of profession achievements you can do easily, like cooking. You can also do a bunch of achievement runs for MoP raids to get the glory of the raider achievements.

It's a lot to throw at you at once but you gotta do multiple a day or you'll be behind forever

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    One achievement a day and you will take forever to complete them Bang out Taming Azeroth, assuming you have the seasonal summer and winter pets. Pandaren, Fabled Tamer, I choose you. A lot of the pet battle ones can be done in a single day. Finish up Loremaster and you will get Justly Rewarded from doing it. Bloody Rare and Frostbitten are easy to do as well, just pick up NPC scan or map it out with wowhead. Finish the Pandaria section of explorable achievements. The only one that might be difficult is the finding the pandaren artifacts on timeless isle as they have a lengthy respawn. You have a lot of profession achievements you can do easily, like cooking. You can also do a bunch of achievement runs for MoP raids to get the glory of the raider achievements.

It's a lot to throw at you at once but you gotta do multiple a day or you'll be behind forever
    Yeah, I'm doing all of the above. Which was whole idea of this thread.

Go fish!

There are the pool achievements for Outland, Northrend and Pandaria. Pools in Northrend and up can also give you the turtle.
    There's the 1000 fish achievement.
    There are the fishing skill achievements. 375, 450, 525 and 600 await.

Deleted
    "The go get it" thread is still there for a reason, just beacuse it is slow does not mean you can create your own thread. That defeats the whole purpose of having it in the first place. Closing this one