Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    On the assa build, i'd go with Nerve strike, but defo with CnD instead of BoS. And with glyph of stealth. Insta re-stealth after combat, 40y range on ambush/cheap shot, why spent energy on BoS, when you can port behind them :P
    Combat readiness is better if you become embattled with 3 or more mobs on accident you can probably survive as long as you have that cooldown ready unless all of them are casters.

I take on more than one mob often even as mutilate because Cds are so short now and it makes the questing go faster you just risk more downtime eating food to recover lost health.

So anyone already to 100? Care to share his expirience, specs/tallents/glyphs etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Sure,

Went combat because the mobs in WoD are a joke until late Nagrand so you can take advantage of Flurry in every quest. Spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#zrwPD-fMbkRo

Rationale:
    Nightstalker + BoS = faster than ground mount speed
    Combat Readiness somewhat useful in the bigger pulls
    Leeching should be self evident
    Prey on the Weak + MfD is huge burst on every pull, one shot things until late Gorgrond.

Deadly Momentum is mandatory levelling glyph
    Sprint glyph + Nightstalker is something like 245% movement speed
    Recup glyph for safety

Minors just for time saving and safety.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Already level 100, did exactly what Ryme did with few minor changes.

I took shuriken toss for first few levels for easier mob tagging (they die very fast anyway), MfD as soon as I didn't have to compete for spawns. In late Spires of Arakk/Nagrand I used glyph of evasion for somewhat easier elite soloing (3+ group quests in Spires, etc.). Glyph of poisons is awesome since you lose poisons on every talent/glyph change (really annoying change by the way).

ps. MfD is amazing in dungeons too.

I think that the weapons you have have a large part of determining which spec you level with. I have both the heroic and normal cleavers from Gerry. So, unless I want to be changing daggers every couple of levels in WoD, I am going to have to level combat. I made about 25 H Garry kills trying to get the dagger to drop, but never got it or I would level Ass.

Just a thought.....

Deleted
    I went with assassination, took 3/3/2/3/1/2, used stealth, recup, and cloak glyph.
    Shadow Focus was much more useful than Nightstalker since it meant I could quickly stealth and use BoS between targets and not waste a huge chunk of energy. Basically stealth + bos -> open + rupture + mfd + kill -> stealth + bos -> open + rupture + mfd + kill -> stealth + bos -> repeat.

Passive SnD helped a ton, and only having to keep recup up in later levels was easy (optionally you could glyph remorseless).
    FoK + CT for aoe was enough in most cases, especially once you get the perk for crimson tempest.
    Sprint + sprint on water glyph was useful for short distances instead of having to swim or mount on my waterstrider.

Skipping all the lag, breaks etc, probs took 8 - 10 hrs solo questing for me, using prideful + hc gary dagger in mh + 4/4 leg cloak + 2x 4/4 544 LFR dps trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    So anyone already to 100? Care to share his expirience, specs/tallents/glyphs etc?
    Leveled to 100 as combat and tried assassination half way in but quickly switched back. Cleave was almost necessary to have leveling up and AR really helped once you started to become energy starved the further you progressed.

I leveled using a standard PvP spec with the exception of having Leeching Poison instead of Elusiveness. Standard PvP glyphs but I did swapped in Evasion. I probably should have used momentum but meh.... wasn't a big deal.

Deleted
    Really enjoying assassination right now, one hitting almost all the mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveled a level as sub just to be hipster.

Assassination with MfD, BoS and extra speed in stealth worked very well. Who needs a mount?

I was gonna go and level as Sub until I didn't one shot everything with MfD+Evi and switch to Assa. But I found the lvl91 i620 arakkoa archaeology mace on my warrior main, so I'm just gonna level as Combat from 91 to 100 and one shot everything with MfD+Evi

Can't wait to test it when I get back from work. I was a bit scared of how I was going to do with i520 gear and only a single heirloom, but baby that item solved everything.

Deleted
    I leveled as subtlety and have to say it was a blast. From start you pretty much one shot everything with ambush, later on you have to add eviscerate as well :-) I used pretty standard build, MfD, CaD, leech, deadly momentum, glyph of stealth etc...

Only problem I had was, with the exception of queues and realm stability of course, was soloing elites/rares with big health pools because you obviously can't do full subtlety rotation when tanking the mob yourself. But those are very rare cases and while proving some kind of challenge they are all totally doable.

Since the burst of subtlety is arguably the highest from all of the specs available, I believe the way to level 100 should be the fastest as sub.

Deleted
    ^ I also leveld as sub. I tried combat for 10 min and it felt really slow. With sub, you could double ambush, evi, mfd, evi and pretty much all mobs were dead by the time.

glyph of stealth + deadly momentum for no down time. kill one mob, restealth, kill the next.

Don't forget cloak and dagger, you can tag every mob before the casters/hunts can. Perfect for kill steal :3

Did not have any problem soloing rare.

I was going to level as sub up to 95ish, but got passive SnD as assa @92, so rolled assa up to 100.

With Deadly Momenth and Stealth glyphs, it was a breeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.