Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Not hyped this time.

Not hyped this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, I'm looking forward to some stuff though, but I'm just glad MoP is going to be over soon.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Deleted
    I am so super hyped for this!

I'm usually spot on when I get excited for an up and coming game, the last time I was -this- excited for a game was actually WoTLK, so I'm gonna trust my gut and say that this is gonna be a great expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm always way too hyped for every game that I find enojyable that's being released! But damn I got excited when I saw the WoD trailer! Really looking forward to go on a new adventure.

Not hyped. My subscriprion ends today and I won't prolong it. Maybe I'll try garrisons during december holidays. But that at best.

All the lore mumbo-jumbo I can get from wikis and raids from youtube. I'll spare my free time from another LFR round.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2014-11-11 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Not hyped. My subscriprion ends today and I won't prolong it. Maybe I'll try garrisons during december holidays. But that at best.

All the lore mumbo-jumbo I can get from wikis and raids from youtube. I'll spare my free time from another LFR round.
    It's hardly anyone else's fault if you can't be arsed to do anything but LFR.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    It's hardly anyone else's fault if you can't be arsed to do anything but LFR.
    And I'm blaming anyone? I like it that way. I don't see the need to min/max gear, clear content in first week or even on PTR or ding 100 the same night as game launched. I play for story and visuals, that will be the same two years after.

Or only hyped people are allowed to state their minds on this forum? And for sure it's not for you to tell me how I should enjoy the game.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2014-11-11 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    hyped to be levelling day one hour one with my closest buddy in the game, also super hyped to start raiding properly for the first time in my world of warcraft life come Highmaul with a fantastic guild. will not be rushing to 100 so to speak, if cinematics pop up, i'll watch them and actually enjoy my way through draenor. Couldn't stand levelling in pandaria, then fighting mantid 89-90 just killed it for me, and then i proceeded to do it 5 or so more times on alts like an idiot.

Very hyped. But more because my life is just now getting back to a point where I actually have some spare time for myself to play video games. I think the whole time travel thing is kind of a cheap way to expand content. I feel like there's just so much stuff out there to explore, and don't really understand why they had to invent new stuff and complicate everything with time travel. But I really don't care in the end.

I'm about 4 years older and more mature than the last time I played seriously. I have a wife, kid, mortgage, and career. I'm finding myself more excited about just being involved in the game again. 4 years ago, the only thing that would have excited me would have been the opportunity to kill bosses first and get PvP titles.

I know that none of this is new for WoD, but it's new to me. I think it's really cool for people like me who can't dedicate a schedule to raiding, that you can just go into LFR and see the content. I know that I'm never going to be in a spot again to do stuff like Death's Demise and Grand Crusader. Frankly, I had my run in with competitive raiding. I put in my time, got my cool titles. I really don't need to do that particuular part of the game any more. I'm probably never going to compete for R1 (although that IS more feasible if I can get back in the groove).
    Last edited by Bertimus; 2014-11-11 at 03:47 PM.

I am hyped for a new raid... year+ in one raid is ridiculous. The exploring after the grind to 100 will be fun as well. But the night of launch will all be about lvling as fast as I can to start gearing for raid and doing CMs.

The older I get the harder these all nighters are...

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not really hyped for the expansion it self, im just hyped for something NEW to finally do...

If i have to clear another week of SoO i am going to shoot myself in the knees.

I aam genuinely stoked for this one. Everything is in place for me to have a great time.

11 hours to 100, did Ashran for about 2 hours to get full 620 gear, ran heroics, did all the bullshit garrison quests.... This game has sure slowed down. I want to craft and enchant now, but I have to wait for cooldowns and I have to use flight points for every quest. IDK im bitter right now for how much crap I have to wait for and that I cant fly at 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    I'm never hyped.
    I'm with this guy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    11 hours to 100, did Ashran for about 2 hours to get full 620 gear, ran heroics, did all the bullshit garrison quests.... This game has sure slowed down. I want to craft and enchant now, but I have to wait for cooldowns and I have to use flight points for every quest. IDK im bitter right now for how much crap I have to wait for and that I cant fly at 100.
    I know how you feel brosauce
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Slot View Post
    How does ashran give you full 620 pvp gear in 2 hours? Even if you had the 4k saved and did all the bonus quests that doesn't seem right.