Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Good news. Now let us hope they fix WSG soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    I can't get over this bullshit decision, this is straight up pandering to casuals and there's nothing more to it than that.
    Such a fitting name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie, it kind of pisses me off that it got buffed. Call me a special snowflake, whatever you want. I worked my ASS off for the Basin/Warsong rep on THREE characters rofl. Granted one was in vanilla and it wasn't "so" bad back then. Still, I've put in a LONG time and getting it changed irks me. I would have preferred they just made the stupid thing account wide like it should be. I understand some titles like Gladiator not being account wide. But Conq/Justicar should be account wide. Meh what can you do.

Deleted
    Good change, I have wanted to use my Defiler tabard on my DK ever since I rerolled back on day 1 of Wrath. Actually feel like I have a incentive to grind rather than smash my face against a wall for 2 years grinding AB.

Took a few days to get exalted in vanilla. What was stupid is how slow it was after that and not how fast it will be now.

Now you will get exalted before you get the 100 wins. Its how it should have been all along, 100 wins should be the 'max' achievement, not 300 more for the rep.

Thank dear god almighty, that rep grind is insane. Now just WSG as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Seriously why?
    What's the point of working toward the achievement anymore?
    People took fucking months to get exalted with Defilers, why should it be any different for anyone else?
    I can't get over this bullshit decision, this is straight up pandering to casuals and there's nothing more to it than that.
    Just so you and other ignorant entitled people are aware, if you did this back in Vanilla it was considerably easier than it is now because of the way they changed AB. You had it easy gramps.

Anyway, get over yourself, this is ridiculously old content. Go grind something new if you want to feel exclusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

As someone who pounded all this rep out on a toon created during BC...no big deal. Yeah, yeah, I had to "work" for it. Took better part of 3-4 years. I'm actually more disappointed that conqueror/justicar isn't account wide. I finished Battlemaster and Conqueror within a month of each other, yet only one is account wide. Arena and RBG rank titles are a different story.

Yay. Might actually go back and bother with this.

Deleted
    did it in Wrath(and Cata) the hard way, now it's easier ok, but why is the stupid title still not account bound when even realm first titles are? Talk about blizzard hating on pvpers.

you play pvp so screw you if you ever wanna play another character!

ridicilous.

edit: why didn't they buff warsong first? It was WAY harder than AB.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-11-14 at 06:32 AM.

They should have buffed WSG and AB rep a long time ago. Back in Classic, it was tough, but still much easier because you got rep from doing the mark turnins.

Really good change, might actually finish off that title now since AB was all that I needed. And I've needed it for years. Like, since Burning Crusade on my Warrior, had Warsong/Alterac both exalted but I never did AB because it's a trash BG, but I think I can finish it with this increase.