Thread: Ranked Season 4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ended S3 at Silver 1 ~50 LP, dropped to Bronze 1 due to inactivity, got back to Silver 3 and just played a game a month to prevent decay. Didn't get to Gold, which I would've kinda liked, but I just didn't feel like playing much either, so obviously I didn't put in the effort and thus didn't deserve to get there.
    Might go for Gold again in S5 if I find a couple of champions I don't mind playing over and over again(kinda like Zed/Jax in S3/S4), and if WoW doesn't steal all my time.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2014-11-11 at 08:48 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Did placements, got into Gold V. Got to Gold I quite easily, then my old PC really gave me trouble and I couldn't play a game without at least disconnecting (PC just crashing) AT LEAST once or twice during any game (Hilariously, some single player games like Batman Origins ran 'fine'). So I just stopped playing ranked because I didn't want to fuck over other people. After half a year of inactivity I'm now Silver II. Now I own quite the top tier gaming focussed PC which just laughs at LoL so I might try again in Season 5.

When do we get our rewards? Tomorrow or sometime this month?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I already got my victorious skin. I quess it's different for other people. Probably within 1-2 days.

My goal was diamond and got it on both EUNE and EUW, so I'm pretty happy I was plat last season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I've already got my stuff. I'm on the NA server for reference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I've already got my stuff. I'm on the NA server for reference.
    I am on EUNE and I have my stuff aswell.

This season was a rough ride for me. I did average for me in my placements and started off in silver 5. Understandable and expected. I thus began my quest for Gold, any tier just wanted the gold border. I didnt play to hardcore because I have job and whatnot, but a few games here and there. I always had the rule once I lose two ranked games in a day I would stop playing ranked and decompress. I slowly gained ranks had some ups and down then got into my gold promos. YAY so excited, lost those went on a horrid bender and ended back up into silver 3 with 0 LP. One of my favorite champions has always been Morgana and when her skin was announced as the champion skin for attaining gold my primal urge kicked back in. Fast forward to the monday before the season ends, i had managed to climb back to silver 2 with around 80ish LP. I apologize to my girlfriend and say today is the day i have to do this. After 4 hours of playing i manage to get gold and am very pleased with myself

TLDR; went from gold promos to silver 3 then got Gold on the last day of the season