Tnknspnk-Stormrage
    Marylyn-Stormrage
    Myri-Stormrage

Raid Times (8 PM ~ 12 AM EST)

Progression: Tuesday - Thursday
    Farm/Cleanup: Sunday - Monday

Realm

US-Stormrage

ith Warlords of Draenor underway, now is the time for new, old and returning WoW players to become guilded by applying to VII.

The lists of accomplishments the Members and Applicants of VII has is impressive.

But, what if your accomplishments are not as recent or not as impressive as what you think may be needed to be considered for a highly competitive Mythic raiding team?

The answer is VII's Warlords of Dranor Open Recruitment:
    • You are still going to have to apply.
    • You will still have to provide us with your experiences.
    • You are still going to have to make a commitment of three nights per week while meeting your own personal goals outside of raids to maintain your performance in raids.
    • You will still be tested once raiding is underway.
    • You may still be cut or set as a second string bench warmer.

Mythic raiding is for a decidedly hardcore audience of WoW players. However, most of the competitive raiders we knew have long since resigned from WoW. With prominent guilds merging and folding with Mists of Panderia and now rebuilding for Warlords of Draenor, it is evident that the pool of competitive players available for WoW has experienced attrition. Exacerbating this has been the return of veteran players with Warlords of Draenor that have a Cataclysm and or Mists of Panderia experience deficit, limiting the scope of feasibility for incumbent competitive guilds to maintain support for more than what their rosters are already committed.

What this gives you as a player and VII as a guild is opportunity.

When opportunity knocks...

Despite the idioms, opportunity doesn't knock at your door, let alone only once. You have to kick Opportunity's door down and clear the room. Fortunately, the path to Draenor is wide open as we have besieged the Dark Portal, kicked in Iron Horde teeth and set up camp outside as we prepare to burn it to the ground and build our own Portal with a plaque that reads:

Let me be the first to congratulate you on our success.

Sincerely,

Dejableu-Stormrage
    Guild Leader of VII Gaming
    VIIGaming.com

VII Gaming and viigaming.com are not affiliated or endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment.
    World of Warcraft®: Warlords of Draenor™ ©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
    Warlords of Draenor is a trademark, and World of Warcraft, Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
    All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners

Last edited by Dejablue; 2015-01-17 at 12:29 AM.

Current Progression: 7/7(N), 6/7(H)

We are currently looking for Healers and DPS able to commit as a Core Raider

See what classes and specs are open for recruitment at VIIGaming.com

<VII Gaming> is building a raiding team to clear Mythics while the content is relevant with a great community that has been successful for over six years. If you are like minded, VII Gaming is a perfect fit.

We have a lot of veteran Classic/BC/Wrath players and are a no nonsense, know your s**t group, but when the raid is over all the intensity drops and we chill.

We are building for Mythics and have core spots available.

Feel free to contact me in game via Dejablue#1166 or on VIIGaming.com if you have questions.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

Dejableu-Stormrage
    Guild Leader of VII
    VIIGaming.com
    Last edited by Dejablue; 2015-01-16 at 10:52 PM.

WoD is here day 5 Crystal farming, fun, fun, message me in game or apply at VIIGaming.com

- - - Updated - - -

WoD is here day Crystal farming, fun, fun, message me in game or apply at VIIGaming.com
    Last edited by Dejablue; 2014-11-18 at 09:43 AM.

Spots still available. Hit me up in game for more info or if you have questions.

Still a few DPS slots in contest. Tue Dec 2nd raids require ilvl 630 as per my specification. if youa re still looking for an experienced raid guild team contact me, Dejablue#1166.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to contact me in game via Dejablue#1166 or on VIIGaming.com if you have questions.

Spots still available. Hit me up in game for more info or if you have questions.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna try again tomorrow to defeat the login boss!
    Last edited by Dejablue; 2014-12-03 at 07:17 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Current Progression: 5/7(N), 2/7(H)

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for good burst DPS for Tectus upheavals and Imp phase 3 War mages, sustained DPS for Butcher.

- - - Updated - - -

Current Progression: 6/7(N), 2/7(H)

- - - Updated - - -

Current Progression: 6/7(N), 3/7(H)

Current Progression: 6/7(N), 3/7(H)

As the leader, I am 7/7(N), 6/7(H)

We will begin Mythic Progression after the new year.

- - - Updated - - -

Fresh week, contact me about a heroic run.

- - - Updated - - -