Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dunno...but since I have multiple alts with dual gathering and every profession already maxed. I'm sure I will be making some good money!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerr View Post
    Is there a trick like that for other professions xD?
    The trick is that professions don't have to be leveled anymore, all items can be made from skill level 1.

Glyph makers have been printing gold over the last weeks with all the boosted 90s. The next few weeks the new glyphs come in and they will not be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    The trick is that professions don't have to be leveled anymore, all items can be made from skill level 1.

Glyph makers have been printing gold over the last weeks with all the boosted 90s. The next few weeks the new glyphs come in and they will not be cheap.
    Yeah, Inscribers earn shitloads of gold in the start of every expansion, when people buy all the glyphs they need. Then they won't earn anything more the rest of the expansion, unless there will be huge changes like the end of MoP. Compared to Alchemy/Enchanting/JC(Not now I presume) who earn gold at a steady income the whole expansion, because people will always replace items, and need flasks.

An other thing people do at the start of an expansion, is to pick up collecting professions, then farm a lot the first few days, when people are too busy leveling, then sell mats for insane prices (Raw Beast Hide goes for 150g on EU Al'Akir, at least last time I checked a couple of hours ago, before I went to school. Oh and yes, that is PER Raw Beast Hide, not stack)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore