——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Scarecrow- View Post
    Little finger, right hand.
    same fore me with my left hand

Probably my pinkie finger. I would mostly cut that off since I do not really use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Little finger, right hand. I use my little finger on my left hand for shift and ctrl.
    This excatly and for the same reason's. I need my left pinky to play WoW, where as I dont need my right pinky to play WoW.

Right ring finger. I have pretty severe arthritis in it and wouldn't be totally upset about losing it.

I'd cut off yours.

Little finger on my right hand. Only finger that is not necessary for PC gaming, well, the ring finger on the right hand is not necessary either, but I prefer it over the little finger.

Little finger, right hand
    I need every other finger except the ring finger and little finger on right hand

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably right hand middle finger. Just so if I got out, I'd flip people off and they'd have no idea what I was doing...
    Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

--Auron, Final Fantasy X

10+ Year Old Account
    None because i know with my luck i will be kidnapped and have be placed in a saw situation that requires me to cut off the finger >.<